GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TNA Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/06 at 21:10
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about TNA
Tue 07/11/06 at 19:56
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
SPOILERS For Primetime Impact to air November 16th:

Just when things got interesting they were interrupted by the newly named Voodoo Kin Mafia (Kip and BG James.) BG said they had creative control and permission to do what they wanted. BG said they were declaring war on Vince McMahon, Michael Hickenbottom and Paul Levesque. Kip said 8 years ago those two guys started a group but they weren’t allowed to be part of it, now its back and sinking like the Titanic. Kip called them the two biggest pieces of sh** but BG got the mic away before it got on the air. The crowd chanted you said sh**. BG said they were serious about the declaration of war on Vinny Mac calling the war VKM vs. VKM.
What can I say except: Russo, Russo, Russo....... **shakes head**
It's apparent that they want WWE to acknowledge this by allowing DX to cut a promo about them on Raw, but that'd be advertising the competition, which doesn't exist according to Vinny, so.......not likely.

Later:
“Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels became World X Division champion when he defeated “Phenomenal” AJ Styles vs. “the Future” Chris Sabin.
Russo, Russo, Russo....... **shakes head**
Appears to have ended with the same spot in which AJ won the title last week, except with Daniels countering the Cradle Shock this time.
So, it appears Russo is picking up where he left off with the WCW world title, with ridiculously frequent title changes. To illustrate this, when this is aired, we will have seen FOUR different X champs in Senshi, Sabin, AJ Styles and Daniels in the previous four weeks!! It's difficult to find a title in any way credible with it changing so often, and I'm not a fan of a title victory via rollup/small package. It does nothing for either competitor.

And finally:
At the September PPV, Jim Cornette gave his notice to Dutch Mantel and Jeff Jarrett because Vince Russo had been rehired. Jarrett tried to convince Cornette that Russo was a changed man, but Cornette wouldn't buy it. Jarrett told Cornette that he couldn't accept his resignation, and that he would continue to be booked. Cornette was told he would could no show his booked dates, but would come off looking bad if he did.
Russo, Russo, Russo....... **shakes head**
Bad enough your booking is questionable, but driving Cornette out of the company? BAH. Why they didn't give Jim a shot at booking, I'll never know. Interesting the way it appears Jarrett has blackmailed him into staying, that devious hove!
Tue 31/10/06 at 13:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
At last week’s iMPACT! tapings in Orlando, Samoa Joe blew up at TNA officials following his angle with Kurt Angle. Joe snapped at Vince Russo, and wanted to know who was the agent for the segment, and was told it was Simon Diamond. According to a source, Joe wasn’t pleased by the way a security guard handled him.

Dumb security, don't annoy Joe or he'll kill you ...... and then brush his shoulder off like it was nothing.
Tue 31/10/06 at 12:35
Regular
"..."
Things getting better for TNA:-)

Source:- The Wrestling Observer

"In addition to Jeff Jarrett, the James Gang is expected to take a hiatus from the company."

But in the bad news front:-

"Jim Cornette is also taking a break due to health issues."
Mon 30/10/06 at 12:59
Regular
"..."
Funny Sting story...

Source:- Wrestlezone
"Believe it or not, Sting forgot to bring his white face paint with him to Plymouth, Michigan for Bound for Glory. TNA had people run to near by stores to try to find the paint, but was unsuccessful. Finally, a TNA official found an ICP fan who made a run to his car to loan the NWA champion his white face paint."

Good old ICP fans...
Mon 30/10/06 at 12:43
Regular
"..."
I enjoyed what I saw of Bound for Glory, which is as far as the start of the Christian/Rhyno street fight...I'll watch the rest tonight and then post a few more detailed thoughts.
Thu 26/10/06 at 19:37
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Bound For Glory was a great show, for those of you that are watching it on TWC this weekend. While it may not have been the best TNA PPV ever (Lockdown 2006 has that prestige), it was certainly amazing, and easily a better wrestling PPV, than, say this years Wrestlemania. FACT.
Sat 21/10/06 at 16:28
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Hmmmmmmm you have to be over 18 to view it - after some of the stuff on there where you don't have to be 18 me thinks there's a bit of inconsistency there :P
Fri 20/10/06 at 23:44
Regular
His new music is crap...
Fri 20/10/06 at 22:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Angle's debut

Anyway, here's Angle's debut on Impact for those not willing to wait the 2 weeks it'll take for it to appear on TWC
Fri 20/10/06 at 22:44
Regular
No, I don't know. I'll watch it soon and decide for myself. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.