GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TNA Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/06 at 21:10
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about TNA
Thu 03/05/07 at 19:39
"No longer in use"
Angle V Sting

That match epiotmises why TNA will never be near WWE's level.
Wed 14/03/07 at 22:14
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Those of you that still watch TNA (and if you've switched off already, I can't blame you, unless you're still watching Smackdown)
will know that their latest PPV, Destination X took place on Sunday. This was, with great ease, the worst PPV TNA has ever put together, not even worthy of the traditional Shooby review.
Joe vs Christian is the only noteworthy match, some people within the IWC are handing out 4.5 stars for this which is ludicrous, nonetheless it was rather solid and would earn 3.5 or maybe even 4 stars from me(if I was in a better mood).
If TNA's ultimate goal is to compete with WWE, then they need to exhibit better wrestling than them, forget the angles, interviews and format; first and formost the quality of wrestling needs to be superior to WWE's and at the moment they are simply not achieving that.
Fri 12/01/07 at 18:04
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Now some wrestling fans can be really dumb.......

Source: rajah.com

Last week on TNA Impact, the Voodoo Kin Mafia walked out in sombreros and ponchos. B.G. James took the mic and said it's been four weeks with no response from Vince McMahon. He said the longer Vince ignores it, the bigger the problem becomes. B.G. said 'Operation: WWE Live Event' was not a complete success or failure. B.G. then said it was time to step it up a notch. He called out Michael Hickenbottom (Shawn Michaels) and told him to show up in San Antonio at the Alamo at high noon yesterday. B.G. said that he and Kip would be the "idiots wearing sombreros and ponchos." He said they would have the footage on tonight's edition of TNA Impact.

Well, as it turns out, a sizable group of wrestling fans actually showed up at the Alamo in San Antonio, Texas yesterday, expecting something to go down between VKM and Shawn Michaels. Apparently, they waited from noon until 1:30 p.m. in the afternoon for someone to show up, and no one did. The no-shows left a lot of the wrestling fans who came all the way to the Alamo to see a showdown, angry, to say the least.

Here's a video of them: Where's The VKM vs Michaels Showdown?
Thu 04/01/07 at 06:36
Regular
"..."
I think I read that Impact would be 5 days behind, PPVs 3 days behind...
Wed 03/01/07 at 13:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Are they going to be up to date?
Wed 03/01/07 at 06:36
Regular
"..."
Just in case anyone hasn't heard, Bravo 2 (Sky Channel 123).
Wed 27/12/06 at 22:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Definite announcement made tomorrow apparently, looks like it will be Bravo
Sun 17/12/06 at 15:39
Regular
"8==="
Definitely is Bravo, there's a double edition on right now.
Sun 17/12/06 at 10:45
Regular
"8==="
Well judging by how Bravo do UFC it'll be pretty up to date.
Sun 17/12/06 at 08:35
Regular
"..."
As long as they don't go back to being shown six months behind the states and as long as it's on a channel I don't have to pay to get...tehn it's cool/

Sucks for TWC though, as TNA was the only show which got significant viewing figures for them...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.