GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ECW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/06 at 21:10
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about ECW
Sat 25/11/06 at 15:35
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Finlay/Benoit on SD this week was pretty decent.
Fri 24/11/06 at 18:09
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
That's called heel heat, doesn't actually detract from his talent....
Fri 24/11/06 at 14:47
Regular
I'm sure that's why he resorts to that shalele(sp?) and leprechaun then?
Fri 24/11/06 at 13:24
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Maybe it's something to do with old man Finlay having more wrestling ability than Big Show and Lasley put together?
Best part of ECW: TNA chant from the NY crowd during RVD/Holly.
Fri 24/11/06 at 09:27
Regular
I think Lashley will do well in ECW. It made absolutely no sense that he can't beat down old man Finlay but he can spear 500 pounds Big Show.
Fri 17/11/06 at 13:42
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
I'm pretty sure Test won't win the ECW title at the PPV. As for him "being the front runner", I believe that rumour was squashed more or less as soon as it was "leaked".
Fri 17/11/06 at 13:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Heh speaking of Punk that high knee into the corner would have to be the most obvious example of thigh slapping i've ever seen.

And i see Holly hasn't learnt his lesson from Brock dropping him on his neck by sandbagging Lashley as well. Just a shame Lashley didn't do the same thing. God i hate Holly, amazing what being mates with Taker can do
Fri 17/11/06 at 09:19
Regular
"you've got a beard"
that`s what being mates with Shane can do for you.

apparantly it helps you slip under the radar for the substance testing as well.... how slanderous! i retract that, "Test is an achievable size and has good skin complexion"

hohoho
Fri 17/11/06 at 09:15
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Cong Man wrote:

> Test would be a disaster

Unfortunately he's reported to be the front runner at the minute :(
Thu 16/11/06 at 23:09
Regular
"..."
Well, Vince is against RVD or Sabu getting the belt, Punk won't get it yet (despite (Or perhaps because of) being by far the most over guy in the entire WWE right now) Test would be a disaster...

So I guess the next ECW champ will be Lashley, tragically.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.