GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ECW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/06 at 21:10
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about ECW
Mon 04/12/06 at 21:44
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
It may be hard to understand if you never watched ECW, but in a nutshell, WWE well and truly buried the legacy of ECW last night at December to Dismember. I expect some of its stars to choose not to renew their contracts and jump to TNA, namely RVD and Sabu...
Mon 04/12/06 at 21:00
Regular
I never watched ECW. Please elaborate.
Mon 04/12/06 at 20:57
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Hahaha. You know what I'm laughing at.
Thu 30/11/06 at 21:17
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Is it that long ago? Oh yeah they've been riding that wave for so long it doesn't seem like 9ish years does it? Heh.
It'll also be the first time in about 10 years that Russo amounted to anything....
Thu 30/11/06 at 20:51
Regular
"..."
Which would be the first time in about 10 years that BG and Kip have equalled ratings...
Thu 30/11/06 at 20:45
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Well their name is a play on Vinces initials, so you didn't get it that wrong! What they really need to do is get themselves some tickets to a WWE PPV on the camera side of the ring and hold up various signs and cause a bit of a riot. Now that would=RATINGS!
Thu 30/11/06 at 16:16
Regular
"you've got a beard"
ah ok *lol*
well, got that one quite wrong!
Thu 30/11/06 at 15:46
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
no, it's the Voodoo kin mafia from TNA......
Thu 30/11/06 at 11:00
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Vince??
what sense does that make?
the hardyz/MNM seemed rushed out at best but adding Vince to teh mix is just baffling.

or have i misconstrued?
Wed 29/11/06 at 19:51
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
So it's VKM vs The Hardyz vs MNM on Sunday, woo can't wait!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.