GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdown Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/06 at 21:10
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about Smackdown
Fri 20/10/06 at 19:10
Regular
Does that mean I won't see those two ghetto youths on my tv soon then :( I'm not offended and i'm half black. To be honest, I think they are just the stereotypical blacks everyone wants to see anyway. They look like really good entertainment.
Fri 20/10/06 at 12:32
Regular
"..."
Alfonse wrote:
> King Bookaaah is class. :D

But a useless talent spotter...

Source:- Wrestlezone
"Marty "The Boogeyman" Wright was rehired after previously being fired a few weeks ago. Booker T was the individual who pushed for his re-hiring. The Boogeyman is supposed to be a "Booker project" as he will be training mid-week, every week at Booker's wrestling school in Houston. Also, one company source is saying that there was an implied race card used in Wright's rehiring, and the company felt vulnerable to it right now due to the Cryme Tyme act getting negative publicity. "
Mon 16/10/06 at 22:06
Regular
King Bookaaah is class. :D
Mon 16/10/06 at 19:14
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Kawada wrote:
> Shall be watching Smackdown for something other than King
> Book-ahhh this week. A wrestling debut of much mark out quality,
> it seems Smackdown is definitely going back to old school
> wrestling

**Reads spoilers**

Pshaw, nothing except lower card 5 minute long forgettable joke matches will be seen.
Mon 16/10/06 at 17:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Shall be watching Smackdown for something other than King Book-ahhh this week. A wrestling debut of much mark out quality, it seems Smackdown is definitely going back to old school wrestling
Sun 15/10/06 at 12:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Tried to make him as the new generation Benoit. Only problem with that was that Benoit had talent whereas Scott didn't
Sun 15/10/06 at 12:09
Regular
Haha his character wasn't connecting with the audience because a) he had an awful name b) he was never impressive and c) because he had zilch charisma.

Idiots.
Sun 15/10/06 at 07:31
Regular
"..."
I'm not convince about Gunnar's 'talent', he never showed me anything above average technical ability...

Apparently he has already secured a trial with ROH though, so we may get to see if he does have talent after all.
Fri 13/10/06 at 17:26
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
I only ever saw one of his OVW matches-against CM Punk, and it was quite impressive, so I guess he fell into the "we don't want you if you have talent" category, then?
Fri 13/10/06 at 13:35
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Hmmmmmmm "repackaged".

That word strikes fear into any wrestler :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.