GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdown Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/06 at 21:10
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about Smackdown
Thu 07/12/06 at 22:26
Regular
"you've got a beard"
yeah, make taker champion, that`s what the brand needs, a part timer with a knackered body to carry the strap.

The man is a legend and has had one of the best careers in the business, but it`s at the stage now where he`s all too predicatble.

clean job? what`s that?
Thu 07/12/06 at 19:54
Regular
Tbh, I feel that Undertaker personally should become champion as he hasn't been a champion for, errrrrrrm, ages? Or even Kane and give hima longer run than 1 night as a champion.

Just my opinion though :)
Sun 03/12/06 at 13:18
Regular
"you've got a beard"
zzzzzzzzzzz.........
Sun 03/12/06 at 12:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
heathen!!! hail your king
Sun 03/12/06 at 11:45
Regular
"you've got a beard"
indeed. sadly booker bores me to tears and finlay is just not the right look for a champ, however superior he may be.
Sun 03/12/06 at 11:03
Regular
Batista really doesn't deserve World heavyweight. The lack of skill on Friday compared to Booker and Finlay made me cry.
Sun 19/11/06 at 19:32
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
When talking about a guy like Benoit, I'd usually define which aspect of talent I was referring to.
For example: "Wow, Benoit has such amazing in ring skills man"
Sun 19/11/06 at 18:31
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i don`t think talent is a collective, more a load of seperate scales (basically, like attributes in the games)
Benoit for example - only an utter fool would say he had no talent, but mic skills? not so much. personality? aside from "aggro bloke".. again, not so much.
Sun 19/11/06 at 16:47
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Well for me, talent is a combination of in ring skills, mic skills and general charisma. Batista scores a zero in each of these...
Sun 19/11/06 at 15:31
Regular
Mainly because he lacks talent?
I hate him because he lacks any attempt at a personality.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.