GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/06 at 21:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about RAW
Page:
Sun 17/06/07 at 21:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Thought Nitro would be moved, little surprised it was to ECW though.

Surprised Punk stayed where he was to, thought they'd hotshot him somewhere, guess Trips is still keeping him down
Sun 17/06/07 at 20:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Regal to RAW, expected

Victoria to Smackdown...ermmm what? One of the few who can actually wrestle gets moved from where the Women's Division is, that's sensible.

Eugene to Smackdown, just keeps getting worse for them, i really wish Edge hadn't switched now as then i wouldn't need to watch Smackdown, well that and JBL getting swapped for Lawler
Sun 17/06/07 at 19:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cena vs Lashley, who will do the job, WHOOOOOOOOOO
Sun 17/06/07 at 19:13
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I still cant believe RAW are going to have Lashley and Cena on the same show. Doesnt make sense to me as unless there's a heel turn by one of them.
Sun 17/06/07 at 18:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Miz going to ECW only improves Smackdown, things are looking up for them :-)
Sun 17/06/07 at 18:45
Regular
"Monochromatic"
ECW and Smackdown are getting screwed. Oh and Sandman to RAW? I didnt expect that but then maybe he's leaving soon anyway.
Sun 17/06/07 at 18:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
hehe oh dear, Dykstra and Hardcore Holly to Smackdown. Poor blue brand
Sun 17/06/07 at 17:05
Regular
"Monochromatic"
The Smackdown thievery continues. London and Kendrick to RAW
Tue 12/06/07 at 18:13
"LOLLERSKATES!"
A Conneticut radio station reported Mr Mcmahon was actually dead, and giving their condolences to his friends and family.. muppets!
Tue 12/06/07 at 14:12
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I was hoping CM Punk would go to Smackdown!, who got screwed, Masters and Khali in, Kennedy, Booker and Benoit out? Come on...

Interesting ending, a RAW memorial service next week?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.