GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi, I was just wondering who on the forums are male and who are female."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/03 at 00:17
Regular
The tittle says it all, im a bloke (male to any americans).
Wed 05/03/03 at 16:04
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Okay IB, I give in. I no longer know what the hell you are going on about. 'I'm not a girl' was an off the cuff remark as I perceive myself to be a woman. I neither know you or your mother so why are you giving me such a bashing because of something that I personally perceive.

I have not ' insisted' that I am a woman. It was a small statement of something that I believe to be a fact. Simple as that.
Wed 05/03/03 at 16:01
"Darkness, always"
Having both sets of genetalia at first seems like a blessing, but in practice, it's something of a curse...
Wed 05/03/03 at 15:59
"slightlyshortertagl"
I'm said to be half-way..
Wed 05/03/03 at 15:50
"Darkness, always"
Perception?

My mother refers to herself as a girl, since the word girl, in modern society, is little more than a synonym for female.

If you want to remove yourself from the perception that that is what you are, then by all means insist that you are a WOMAN, or is it W.O.M.A.N.? And does it stand for some secret government plot to rid the world of the huge number of fatuous mongs that insist on reading daily tabloids despite the fact that they MUST know that they're full of crap?
Wed 05/03/03 at 15:46
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> At what point does a girl become a woman,

It's a matter of perception.

> and what sort of woman feels the need to clarify the difference?

Obviously my sort, whatever that is.

Goatboy wrote:
> We're called on to open jars, throw stuff and hit people. Other than those basic
> motor functions, we ain't needed

Your species isn't totally obsolete yet, I can think of one or two other things you're still needed for.

Flanders - yeah, right.
Wed 05/03/03 at 12:14
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Pfft - Gurl.... Wuman ... drooolll who cares ....

She's a femail with breats hur hur hur...

Better not let the ninties know...
Wed 05/03/03 at 12:13
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
ineedsleep is definitely a female.

Look at the confusion between us tripods and herself. Classic man/woman communication breakdown.

The thing is, no matter how hard we try, we will never win and end up having to apologise regardless of what we did or said.
It's just the way of the world.

We're called on to open jars, throw stuff and hit people. Other than those basic motor functions, we ain't needed
Wed 05/03/03 at 12:05
"Darkness, always"
At what point does a girl become a woman, and what sort of woman feels the need to clarify the difference?
Wed 05/03/03 at 12:03
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Wait a second, so all of this hooha was just for you to make the point
> that you're "not a girl, but a woman".
>
> Are you ill?

I didn't start this 'hooha'. I just asked Flanders to clarify what he had said and it took us a helluva lot longer than a second.
Wed 05/03/03 at 11:57
"Darkness, always"
Wait a second, so all of this hooha was just for you to make the point that you're "not a girl, but a woman".

Are you ill?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.