GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just lookin'"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/02/03 at 13:53
Regular
Ok so at college we sit around in the eating/social place and there's this group of girls who always sits nearby to us. One of them always just glances up and looks at me. I thought nothing of it as when you look up of course you catch eyes with someone sometimes. But even when she's facing away she turns around and does it. Being a guy I'm not too good at picking up on 'signals' and junk. So is she trying to say something?

Try to keep replies as serious as possible. I don't really want too many whitty responses.
Fri 28/02/03 at 13:57
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Odd.
Either we're linked by some cosmic force, and will be drawn into a mortal showdown as we battle for true supremacy of this planet

OR

Girls play games and we've been there enough to recognise them
Fri 28/02/03 at 13:56
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Holy , Goatboy - it was like you read my mind...or vice-versa.
Fri 28/02/03 at 13:55
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Your flies are undone?

Probably a good sign, though. Go up to her (if she's nice, that is) and speak to her. Break the ice with a quip...and then watch her and her mates whisper something together and laugh in your face!
Fri 28/02/03 at 13:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yes.
Try smiling and see what happens. If she looks away and whispers, all her mates turn around and laugh then no go.
If she smiles back, plays with her hair or walks over and throws herself at your feet?

Game on.
Fri 28/02/03 at 13:53
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Ok so at college we sit around in the eating/social place and there's this group of girls who always sits nearby to us. One of them always just glances up and looks at me. I thought nothing of it as when you look up of course you catch eyes with someone sometimes. But even when she's facing away she turns around and does it. Being a guy I'm not too good at picking up on 'signals' and junk. So is she trying to say something?

Try to keep replies as serious as possible. I don't really want too many whitty responses.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.