GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just lookin'"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/02/03 at 13:53
Regular
Ok so at college we sit around in the eating/social place and there's this group of girls who always sits nearby to us. One of them always just glances up and looks at me. I thought nothing of it as when you look up of course you catch eyes with someone sometimes. But even when she's facing away she turns around and does it. Being a guy I'm not too good at picking up on 'signals' and junk. So is she trying to say something?

Try to keep replies as serious as possible. I don't really want too many whitty responses.
Mon 03/03/03 at 09:15
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
CDouch wrote:

> On an unrelated note...Did you order one of them Shabba T-shirts I
> told you about?

Yep, ordered it on Saturday (got paid on Thursady you see!)
Sun 02/03/03 at 02:20
Regular
"I'm Great."
She could very well like you if she keeps doing it. (You may of already gathered that by the previous replies). Move in for the kill. Smile and go from there. what's the worst that could happen? (hopefully nothing from that Dr Pepper advert for your sake and her's). One of the most important pieces of advice I was ever given was "go with the flow". Use that theory and see what happens.
Sun 02/03/03 at 01:54
Regular
"Hmmm....."
This girl did that to me in Chemistry class all the time. Id be sitting there and Id look up and shed be there looking across the room at me. Then shed look away. Did it every lesson and started playing with her hair and chewing gum and copying everything I did. Then i'd get told off by the Chem teacher for setting something on fire...

She kept asking me how I was in maths when she sat next to me and it started to annoy me. She linked my arm when I wasnt expecting it and just walking down the corridor. Then, after a lot of months, I started to like her and told her about it.

She said she thought of me as just a friend.

Do what youre going to do.... NOW!
Sat 01/03/03 at 22:13
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I'm guessing you meant like...not lime. Or did you?
Sat 01/03/03 at 22:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Just smile back.

Endlessly. Lime I do.

Yay.

*ignore me*
Sat 01/03/03 at 22:11
Regular
"¬_¬"
mikelar wrote:
> SHE VANTS TO SUCK YOUR BLOOOOOD

And maybe something else, too...
Sat 01/03/03 at 21:58
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Mr Lover Man wrote:
> It probably means she likes you dude. I had the same thing when I was
> at school, and I really liked the person, yet I never got the bottle
> to say anything to her, but whenever we passed one another we always
> used to just look at each other for what seemed ages.

Exactly what's happening here.

On an unrelated note...Did you order one of them Shabba T-shirts I told you about?
Sat 01/03/03 at 21:09
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
It probably means she likes you dude. I had the same thing when I was at school, and I really liked the person, yet I never got the bottle to say anything to her, but whenever we passed one another we always used to just look at each other for what seemed ages. Biggest regret of my life not asking her out, so if you like this Girl as well I'd go for it. At the end of the day if you get blown out it'll pass over in a couple of days and everyone will forget about it. On the other hand it could start of something great!
Sat 01/03/03 at 21:02
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Last time...
Fri 28/02/03 at 22:00
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
POP - Incase anyone else has something to say on the subject. Hopefully a girl or a guy who's very in touch with his feminine side. But all thoughts welcome, even though we probably have had everything covered already.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.