GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just lookin'"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/02/03 at 13:53
Regular
Ok so at college we sit around in the eating/social place and there's this group of girls who always sits nearby to us. One of them always just glances up and looks at me. I thought nothing of it as when you look up of course you catch eyes with someone sometimes. But even when she's facing away she turns around and does it. Being a guy I'm not too good at picking up on 'signals' and junk. So is she trying to say something?

Try to keep replies as serious as possible. I don't really want too many whitty responses.
Fri 28/02/03 at 18:48
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Smile? Gotcha.

She just looks up then away so quick but when she does it's like staring right into my eyes. So I'm sat there thinking in my head 'Should I smile? Yeah Smile. Okay I'll smile.' And by the time I've thought it through she's turned back.
Fri 28/02/03 at 16:57
Regular
"Selected"
and keep in mind, she isn't guaranteed to smile back - she might just look away thinking "Jesus, he's on to me!" but that doesn't mean she doesn't like you.

Just remember, not everyone reacts the same way to something like this.
Fri 28/02/03 at 16:51
Regular
"Selected"
SHE VANTS TO SUCK YOUR BLOOOOOD
Fri 28/02/03 at 16:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
In my very little unexperienced life I've noticed that you can usually tell if someone likes you by eye contact... just give a small smile, they smile back... cha-ching

Of course I've been told 'I was f,cking terrible at picking up the signals'

ah well
Fri 28/02/03 at 15:55
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
"excuse me, did you hear about the fat penguin"

"no"

"it broke the ice"

Believe it or not, I've had no small measure of success with that recently. Yup, it's lame, and the whole american-girls-love-english-accents thing probably has a lot to do it. Follow it up with a cheeky grin, and keep talking.
Fri 28/02/03 at 14:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
And don't try any of the 'Fonze' stuff.

Only the master himself made that work.

*worships Henry Winkler shrine*
Fri 28/02/03 at 14:32
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
And dont drop your pants, waving yourself at her saying "Come and get it" in a cod-Portuguese accent.

They really don't find that funny.
Fri 28/02/03 at 14:30
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Don't smile with your mouthful though, chicks don't dig that (I've learnt).
Fri 28/02/03 at 14:02
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It's lunchtime and a brother needs assistance in decoding the female mind.

Seriously though, you dont need to go up and talk. Just smile (not like a goober), just smile and look away.
If she smiles back, then you're in.
If she spins round quick and runs, never mind - plenty more yet.
Fri 28/02/03 at 14:01
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Cheers for the replies. Didn't expect such a response so quickly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.