GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just lookin'"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/02/03 at 13:53
Regular
Ok so at college we sit around in the eating/social place and there's this group of girls who always sits nearby to us. One of them always just glances up and looks at me. I thought nothing of it as when you look up of course you catch eyes with someone sometimes. But even when she's facing away she turns around and does it. Being a guy I'm not too good at picking up on 'signals' and junk. So is she trying to say something?

Try to keep replies as serious as possible. I don't really want too many whitty responses.
Fri 07/03/03 at 16:52
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
So you've still not gone over and asked her out yet....dude thats disappointing!
Wed 05/03/03 at 17:30
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> But there's no college on friday....

I meant Thursday. Anyways I got a kinda smile today which is a step forward. Something Corperate are coming to Oxford soon and I'm going, I'm pretty sure she'll be too. So I was going to mention that and see if she wants to go together. Screw my mates, they can go without me.
Wed 05/03/03 at 16:16
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> What size font though....
>
> No, I don't want to know.....

I didn't pay close attention. I was too busy staring around in shock wondering when the bouncers were going to throw us out.
Wed 05/03/03 at 16:10
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
The worst one I've heard was one my mate used, he went up to two girls who were together and said to one of them

"Do you fancy a dance"

when she replied "yes" he said

"good well then p!$$ off so i can talk to you mate"

Stragest thing of all is that it actually worked....go figure!
Wed 05/03/03 at 16:10
"Darkness, always"
What size font though....

No, I don't want to know.....
Wed 05/03/03 at 16:01
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
My mate's chat-up line to girls is:

"Hi there, I've got your name tattoed on my dick."

They usually laugh in his face until he shows them - he has actually got the words "your name" tatooed on his manhood. He's a shocking bloke even though he usually pulls with that line.
Wed 05/03/03 at 15:03
"Darkness, always"
Just start with "what do you make of this...?" and unbutton your jeans...

Might work.
Wed 05/03/03 at 15:01
Regular
You could just try:

"Hi, my name is CDouch"

Which may get you a funny look actually. sO don't do that afterall...
Wed 05/03/03 at 14:23
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Start with "Erm...", always a winner.
Wed 05/03/03 at 09:42
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
No excuses then...and so we should have an answer before the week is out!

Have you worked out what to say yet?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.