GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Am I a bad man?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/02/03 at 09:50
Regular
Goatboy - 29. Recently single and looking for cheap, meaningless sex to get mental ex out of system

Her - 21. Always liked my band, has been to most gigs. Learns I'm single and emails me asking me if I want to go out tonight.

She's damned fit. Tiny waist, big chest. Not stupid and can drink like a fish.
And she's 21.
Now legally,that's well clear of the gate. But that's younger than my little sister.
Now, my dilemna - Do I go? Do I behave? OR do I refuse out of some retarded notion of age-gap and pass up the opportunity of a 21yr old dance student?

Hmmmmm
*taps fingers on chin*
I need a smoke to think about this.
Fri 28/02/03 at 19:49
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> The older you get, the less a gap means.

That is true.
Fri 28/02/03 at 19:34
Regular
"That's right!"
To answer your question "Am I a bad man?" - yes, you are. But for the question in your post. Heck, I'd do it if it were me. 8 years is a lot, but it's not like she's 16 and you're 24, or even worse - she's 14 and you're 22. The older you get, the less a gap means.
Fri 28/02/03 at 17:48
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Do it. And her.
Fri 28/02/03 at 17:37
Regular
Hey, maybe you can read her nursery rhymes to get her to sleep with you :-D
Fri 28/02/03 at 17:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Or possibly Goatboy could get pregnant.
You should first ridicule her for asking you out in an email. Tell her that's no way to do things and point at her constantly
Fri 28/02/03 at 17:28
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
We all know your morals will easily stretch that far.

Just do it, the worst that could happen is you'll get her pregnant and she'll keep it, then sue you for child support and win making your life that little bit worse for the next 18 years.
Fri 28/02/03 at 17:24
Regular
"everyone says it"
Go for it. At the end of the day they are all the same.

Its like you don't mean anything by it, let her know where she stands if you can still play tennis with a gay person at the end of the day you know the lady be hip to the tool.

o.O
Fri 28/02/03 at 15:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Goatboy wrote:
> Dont run!
> Why do they always flee?

Hmmm......

:)
Fri 28/02/03 at 15:48
Regular
Must... join... band
Fri 28/02/03 at 15:45
Regular
Hehe, if you don't want her, put her in a SAE and I'll be sure to look after her for a night or two.

But then again, I'm only 20, maybe she'll pass up the fitness that is my sex machine because I'm a whole year younger than her.

Let me see, fit bird at 21, or divorced pensioner at 32 with 3 kids??

You were the one who claimed to be looking for something without commitment right??

DAmn, I'm confused, it seems so clear in my mind ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.