GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Am I a bad man?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/02/03 at 09:50
Regular
Goatboy - 29. Recently single and looking for cheap, meaningless sex to get mental ex out of system

Her - 21. Always liked my band, has been to most gigs. Learns I'm single and emails me asking me if I want to go out tonight.

She's damned fit. Tiny waist, big chest. Not stupid and can drink like a fish.
And she's 21.
Now legally,that's well clear of the gate. But that's younger than my little sister.
Now, my dilemna - Do I go? Do I behave? OR do I refuse out of some retarded notion of age-gap and pass up the opportunity of a 21yr old dance student?

Hmmmmm
*taps fingers on chin*
I need a smoke to think about this.
Tue 04/03/03 at 00:14
"possibly impossible"
mmmm..meaningless sex...

Of course it's not bloody well meaningless, it means you get your rocks off and have a good time. That's about as meaningful as life should get somedays.
Mon 03/03/03 at 19:12
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> I'm imagining comparisons to preparing Turkeys for Christmas dinner.

You insinuating git.
Mon 03/03/03 at 18:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It went well thanks.

And I'm currently just off out to see someone else, and shall be up Lundun on Thursday with a 3rd. Although that's a 1st "date" so I suspect I shall be returning later that evening.

Of course, I've yet to run the "Well I have to drive up so only the 1 drink for me" routine, which usually ends up with "Well stay over at mine then" from the prey.

No, I'm NOT a bad man.
I'm a very very nice man
Mon 03/03/03 at 17:55
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Insane Bartender wrote:
> I'm imagining comparisons to preparing Turkeys for Christmas dinner.

The mental image that sentence creates in my mind is in fact one of the most nasty things I've ever thought about.

For shame :D
Mon 03/03/03 at 15:23
"Darkness, always"
I'm imagining comparisons to preparing Turkeys for Christmas dinner.
Mon 03/03/03 at 15:22
Regular
"..."
So, what happened Goaty?
Sat 01/03/03 at 19:41
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
My Mum and Dad have about seven and a half years between them. They're fine.
Fri 28/02/03 at 20:15
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I take it that since there's been no reply from Goatboy lately that he's gone out - hope he's doing well!
Fri 28/02/03 at 20:04
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I'm 30 in less than three weeks; I'm physically disabled, overweight and (apparently) mildly good looking. If a girl like the one you're describing came on to me then I wouldn't hesitate.

If you're not gonna do it for yourself then do it for me and all the other guys who envy you right now!
Fri 28/02/03 at 20:04
Regular
"Mudda owns BEARDS :"
Nob her.

Now :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.