GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has anyone ever recieved a proper beating?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/02/03 at 14:40
Regular
I once got my skull fractured and knocked clean out off about 12 p*****d up nutters with rockports. Can anyone beat that?
Fri 28/02/03 at 20:02
Regular
"Mudda owns BEARDS :"
Never had injuries from fighting, because I've never lost :D

Although I'd like to get beaten up, so I have a reason to fight back with great haste and anger :)
Fri 28/02/03 at 20:09
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Never got a proper and the worst I've had is probably a black eye. The reason for why I ain't got a proper beating is because there is only one person that I've been fighting against at all times.

It would be hard to imagine what would happen if there was quite a few people fighting you at the same time.
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I was playing football with my school team against this team of guys two years older than me when I was 15, and after the match, they decided they wanted to fight us - so me, and a few other people, being the larger ones, went out and fought them - they outnumbered us about 20 to 5, and I got a bit of a kick-in. Some of them got me on the ground and one guy repeatedly began kicking me in the head, almost slicing my ear off.

We played them again later in the year, and this time we were at home, and I was told of the guy who was kicking me. I destroyed him. Literally. Broke his nose and some ribs. Revenge is sweet.

Not had any other notable fighting incidents.
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:53
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ooh, and another thing.

Once, I dreamed I was in a fight.

I punched out in my sleep, inadvertantly hit the wall, and broke my wrist.

:-D
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:54
Regular
"Notable"
haha

what a name for a topic; Has anyone ever recieved a proper beating!

your not from birkenhead are you?

:ŹD
Fri 28/02/03 at 23:55
Regular
"Notable"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Ooh, and another thing.
>
> Once, I dreamed I was in a fight.
>
> I punched out in my sleep, inadvertantly hit the wall, and broke my
> wrist.
>
> :-D

have you ever wanted to punch in a dream but the punch is dead weak?
Sat 01/03/03 at 00:17
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
DJ Malcior wrote:
> have you ever wanted to punch in a dream but the punch is dead weak?

That dream I have had, have you ever had a dream that involves you firing a gun but you have to make the noise of the gun so they know they are dead, like in school games?
Sat 01/03/03 at 00:18
Regular
"Notable"
?? Nah

messin, dont recall doing that but live the dream
Sat 01/03/03 at 00:19
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
What about the classic, trying to run away from somthing but you keep falling over?
Sat 01/03/03 at 00:20
Regular
"Notable"
or your suspended in time?

I hate that

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.