GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has anyone ever recieved a proper beating?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/02/03 at 14:40
Regular
I once got my skull fractured and knocked clean out off about 12 p*****d up nutters with rockports. Can anyone beat that?
Wed 26/02/03 at 14:40
Regular
I once got my skull fractured and knocked clean out off about 12 p*****d up nutters with rockports. Can anyone beat that?
Wed 26/02/03 at 14:42
"Darkness, always"
The only time I can claim to having "lost a fight" was when, on my 18th birthday, a bouncer decided he didn't like the fact that I was dancing with his girlfriend, despite the fact that SHE was dancing with ME.

Got thrown about for a bit and then he left me alone.

Other than that, no.
Wed 26/02/03 at 14:46
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:
> "lost a fight"
>

Mine wasn't a fight, they just fell in on me and gave me a f*cking good kicking for about 15 minutes.

All because I walked along a street about 3 miles from the West End.
Wed 26/02/03 at 14:47
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I got bottled in the head in the Hammesmith Palais once. I've got a small scar from it. Luckily my friends were on hand to bail me out. My mad Canadian mate stepped in and smashed all three of them. He's build like a textbook definition of a "brick sh*thouse."

There were a few other minor fights but they were merely drunken scuffles rather than full blown beatings.

All that is in the past now as I have matured with age and realised (apart from standing up for yourself) there is no need to fight when logic and reasoning prevails. Sadly some people don't seem to grasp that concept.
Wed 26/02/03 at 14:48
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
michael l wrote:
> Mine wasn't a fight, they just fell in on me and gave me a f*cking
> good kicking for about 15 minutes.
>
> All because I walked along a street about 3 miles from the West End.

People like that are subhuman scum. They seem to take leave of their sense and turn into animals. I've witnessed that a lot while living in London.
Wed 26/02/03 at 14:50
Regular
When I say 'beating' I mean like, you honestly believe that you're going to die right there, on the concrete, with your head all mushed out of shape and in a pool of your own p*ss blood and tears.
Wed 26/02/03 at 14:52
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
There's something inherently inhuman about people who go round in gangs and fall upon unsuspecting persons like that. Too often than not, it doesn't even take anything more than a glance in their direction or a quickening of your pace. It's frightening.
Wed 26/02/03 at 14:53
Regular
Unbeliever wrote:
I've witnessed that a lot while living in
> London.

I see it quite a bit in Newcastle. There are certain places you wouldn't dare go, for fear of never coming back.
My mate once went to westmorland shopping district late on a Friday. He said 'I may be some time@ and the next time we saw him was on the news.
Wed 26/02/03 at 15:07
Regular
Unbeliever wrote:
> There's something inherently inhuman about people who go round in
> gangs

'Gangs' is the key word. I'd pay money to get them all alone, with a gang of my mates, and make sure I kill them.
Wed 26/02/03 at 16:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
No

I've only ever been in one fight, on holiday when I was 13 I think. Some German kid or something started pushing my brother around and then started to hit him so being the big brother I decked him a few times, then I felt guilty.

The worst time I've been hit... a man was coming off a bus I was going on... I triped and fell into him, I lifted my head up and he smashed me, blood everywhere.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.