GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has anyone ever recieved a proper beating?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/02/03 at 14:40
Regular
I once got my skull fractured and knocked clean out off about 12 p*****d up nutters with rockports. Can anyone beat that?
Wed 26/02/03 at 17:18
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Unbeliever wrote:
> There's something inherently inhuman about people who go round in
> gangs and fall upon unsuspecting persons like that. Too often than
> not, it doesn't even take anything more than a glance in their
> direction or a quickening of your pace. It's frightening.

There's something VERY human about that.
Wed 26/02/03 at 17:20
Regular
I bet myself up once, cracked my chin open.
Wed 26/02/03 at 17:22
"slightlyshortertagl"
I once stood up on a school desk and kicked a guy in the head. I was about 6 and he was annoying.
Wed 26/02/03 at 17:26
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
When I was about 6 I got bullied a bit by these three boys in another class. They chased me one day and I fell and hit my head on a drain, they kicked me a few times and ran off.

My big brother and his mates used to give them a hard time but obviously couldn't hurt them much. Thats the worst I have been hurt in any type of fight situation.
When I was 15 one of them tried to laugh about the way they treated me, I didn't see the funny side and broke his nose.
Wed 26/02/03 at 18:21
um, there was a boy calling me names in school and out of school, but i ignored it for about 2 months (yes two months, im very patient) but when it turned into mum jokes i just turned round and said that his mum is a prossy (by this time i was poopin my pants) so he got about (not lieing, seriously) hegot about 15-20 to meet me in a small part off the school at dinner time and one of them held me against the wall so i elbowed him in the head and he started to bleed. But then every one who was watching (the other 20 people) all jumped on me and started giving me a pownding (just for calling him 1 name, yes just one name) any way it took 2 of the head teachers and 4 normal teachers and a couple of dinner ladies to come and break the fight up.
For the rest of the day i could not open my eye and i had some serious bruises on me, i had to go to the hospita to be checked for some broken bones or any serious damage...
But i got to go home 2 hours early so that they did not come lookin for me, or wait for me after scool and beat on me again...
But this is about the only fight that i have only ever been in, luckily because i dont like fighting...

Another good fight wich i was a good eye whitness at was there was some grundgies and some townies all up the shops, and the townies hate the grundgies really bad, so the townies decided to bring some bats to school to beat them up with...
So at the shops one lunch time with my mates we saw a big crowd gathering so we went to check it out (like you do) and suddenly a townie hit a grundgi round the head with a metal bat and he fell to the floor unconcius, (by this time the fight had spilled out into the road) so they all started battleing it out in the middle of the road and all the cars were beeping and calling the police and ambulences...
Like a ponse i was stuck in the middle so i quickly legged it, and then all the teachers from my school and two police vans came and sorted every one out...
more then 5 people were arrested and 10 people in hospital for unconciusness and split open heads ECT...
This has only happend the once, and no i dont live in a violent area there is only a few dodgey people around Lowestoft...

Can any one top them stories then...
Fri 28/02/03 at 11:42
Regular
back for one night only.
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:06
"High polygon count"
Yup. When I was about 12/13, I used to go home with a mate to his house for lunch.

I've always been tall (been 6ft or more since around that age), and one day while walking to his house from school, some little kid from another school - who was standing on a low wall in front of a house - decided to jump on my back for a piggy-back. I just bent forward, and that threw him off. He shouted some abuse, and I thought nothing more of it and we carried on walking.

The following week, walking back to school after lunch, as we approched the school gates there was a crowd of six big black guys - all probably about 18/19. We went to walk around them, and as we did they grabbed my mate and pushed him aside, then the six of them set about working me over, accusing me of 'beating up' their mate. As I hadn't had any fights with anyone, I can only assume that the little cretin who'd jumped on my back had set this up because I dumped him to the floor.

This beating went on for about five minutes, and at one stage I was thrown/knocked (can't remember which!) over the bonnet of a parked car and into the road. And all the while, my so-called 'schoolmates' are all pressed up against the school fence watching - not one considered getting any help from any teachers. The beating only stopped when some guy pulled up, got out of his car and shouted "Oi!" - then theyall scarpered.

No real damage was done, but I had extensive bruising for a couple of weeks afterwards. After the event, my classmates got a real roasting from our form teacher for not going for help. The police were called in, but no-one was ever charged because no-one got a real good look at them.

Ironically, the ONLY person in the school to approach me immediately afterwards, put an arm around me and ask if I was okay was... the school bully!
Fri 28/02/03 at 19:41
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Not personally, but I did hear from a mate at Uni about one.

Him and three other lads share a house in one of Nottingham's least desirable areas, or to give a better impression, it's one of a few places in the UK where armed officers patrol 24/7. They all got woke up on last day of term last year by some noises downstairs, they get down to find what they reckoned was two lads no older than 15 climbing out the windows with the tv and the PS2. Naturally the two little $hits got away. Figuring they wouldn't go far carrying the stuff they went for a drive around, found the two lads a couple of streets away, and relieved them of the stolen gear, forcibly. Suffice to say the police were never called and the four of them are not exactly the sanest people on the course....

~~Belldandy~~
Fri 28/02/03 at 19:52
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I got pushed over and the guy kicked the back of my head, i went into shock, but no other damage was done.
Fri 28/02/03 at 20:01
Regular
"Not a Jew"
In Primary School we were a lot of vicious dogs, and some boy we called "Rossy" was a real vicious one, so we ganged up on him and threw him in the bathrooms, piled on him and punched, kicked and bit him until he was a pulp. I felt really ashamed but he had deserved it - a few months previous he had broken my arm for no reason.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.