GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has anyone ever recieved a proper beating?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/02/03 at 14:40
Regular
I once got my skull fractured and knocked clean out off about 12 p*****d up nutters with rockports. Can anyone beat that?
Sat 01/03/03 at 18:27
Regular
"¬_¬"
A gay towny nutted me once at break. No damage, since I was a good foot taller than him (even if I'm short anyway) and he only managed to hit my chin. I hit him in the stomach and he walked away grumbling.

There are always fights in my form at lunch. Though they're always play fights. I've never 'received a proper beating', though some fights I've had are very funny. I busted open my mate's lip the other day cos I was really angry. I get very angry sometimes. I need to hit someone.
Sat 01/03/03 at 17:38
Regular
"That's right!"
"I see it quite a bit in Newcastle."

Where abouts do you live in Newcastle? My area is pretty good, but we get all the scumbags from Longbenton invading us, or I have to go through Longbenton myself.

Oh, and Wookie, I know what you mean about the bully asking if you were okay, that happened with me. When people asked me what had happened to me, I told them who it was and a lot of the people in my year who knew them (they were radgies too) said they were out of order and stuff. Funny hearing that coming from people just like those who hit me for no reason.
Sat 01/03/03 at 17:32
Regular
"That's right!"
Closest I've come to a proper beating was three punches. But I was only 14/15, they were 17, there was three of 'em, one of me, I'm soft, they're not.

Got cracked twice in the face and once in the back of the head. Just sort of stumbled for a bit, as all three punches came one after the other. They walked off laughing, and I went home to find I had two sovereign ring marks in my face. Had a real shiner the next day, and boy was the right side of my face sore. It was the second time I'd gone to school with a black eye, on the right side. First time was when I was 12 and someone threw a traffic cone at me face (the ones with sand in to weigh them down) They used to call me Cone-eye the Barbarian. Classic.

Made me start working out, and I've been doin' it ever since. I've met them again a few times since they hit me, they don't remember who I am, and I had the chance for revenge when one of 'em had just been let out of prison after 9 months, and got totally out of it on lungs and beer. Could've stamped on his head, but I didn't... since I'm such a nice person.
Sat 01/03/03 at 17:06
Regular
Got about 5 quick punches in the face once. I felt a bit dizzy and lost my hearing for a few seconds but i was fine pretty quick (i got a big head with good protection...all he gave me was a fat lip) and almost killed the other guy. I would have killed him if i wasnt in school.
Sat 01/03/03 at 00:26
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Not just that, I always seem to end up heading head first into some mud or somthing that would hurt, do you ever have a dream where you get killed and the second you are shot or stabbed you wake up? I find those a little freeky.
Sat 01/03/03 at 00:23
Regular
"Notable"
and everyone else flys away.

come back, COME BAVE
Sat 01/03/03 at 00:22
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I find the most anoying dream is where you know you can fly but you have to flap like mad to get of the ground, and after all that you only stay in the air for a few seconds.
Sat 01/03/03 at 00:20
Regular
"Notable"
or your suspended in time?

I hate that
Sat 01/03/03 at 00:19
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
What about the classic, trying to run away from somthing but you keep falling over?
Sat 01/03/03 at 00:18
Regular
"Notable"
?? Nah

messin, dont recall doing that but live the dream

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.