GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've quit smoking"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/02/03 at 13:05
Regular
It was a nasty habit, and I'm glad I did.
Fri 21/02/03 at 14:18
Regular
The worst people for the whole "It's well smokey in here" type thing, are people who have smoked, and then given up.

My dad gave up smoking when my brother was born, and he's bloody terrible at it. He's always like "It's a bit smokey in here", when me and my brother, who don't smoke, hardly notice it.
Fri 21/02/03 at 14:16
"possibly impossible"
SHEEPY wrote:
> ... I smoking joints

Now, by the sound of it ;-)

Yeah, like I always say, I don't smoke...tobacco...

Anyway, surely we should go back to smoking real tobacco rather than the factory designed stuff that contains far too many other things.

If you smoke, smoke natural.
Fri 21/02/03 at 14:15
Regular
"cachoo"
I remember the first time I tried it.. 'really' bad headrush!
Didn't do it again after that for a while.
But I got curious. Very curious. So I decided to get someone older than me to get a packet of 10..

And now, I'm completely fine to admit that I thought it was cool. Standing there with all the cool, hip smokers.

It sucks.
Fri 21/02/03 at 14:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Smoking sucks though... like Goatboy.

He sucks pink cigars
Fri 21/02/03 at 14:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I didn't know Grix smoked

I smoked for a whole week... then I went on a guilt trip remembering of how my grampa died.

Although I'm thinking of starting again so I can get a fag break at work and sometimes i sit thinking... 'I feel like a smoke'.

But I won't... I smoking joints, but it's too expenisive.
Fri 21/02/03 at 13:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Toothpaste and deodorant helps though.

Also, non-smokers are lecturing ninnies that moan about smoky rooms.
You like fresh air and health, go outside and do press-ups.
Fri 21/02/03 at 13:44
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Goatboy wrote:
> "Scientists have proven that people who smoke are 17.3% cooler
> than those who don't"

That same research also found that smokers have 23% yellower teeth than non-smokers, and that smokers smell 69% worse than non-smokers.
Fri 21/02/03 at 13:24
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Fags are for smoking.

(You can take that as a homophobic statement ONLY if you're American and stupid).
Fri 21/02/03 at 13:22
"Darkness, always"
Smoking is for fags
Fri 21/02/03 at 13:21
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Please e-mail me any cigarettes that you haven't yet smoked then seeing as you aren't going to be using them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.