GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've quit smoking"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/02/03 at 13:05
Regular
It was a nasty habit, and I'm glad I did.
Fri 21/02/03 at 13:05
Regular
It was a nasty habit, and I'm glad I did.
Fri 21/02/03 at 13:06
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I quit smoking my first year at Uni. Using the power of ChubaChub.

Anyway. Well Done, hope you stick to it. And think of how many more games you'll be able to afford now.
Fri 21/02/03 at 13:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I still smoke.
I love it.
It makes me look cool and sophisticated, plus is a total way to chat to strangers.

"Scientists have proven that people who smoke are 17.3% cooler than those who don't"
Fri 21/02/03 at 13:15
Regular
Well, to tell the truth, among others things, I took up smoking so I could give it up.

I don't really understand the things I do, but half the time that's why I do them.
Fri 21/02/03 at 13:21
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Please e-mail me any cigarettes that you haven't yet smoked then seeing as you aren't going to be using them.
Fri 21/02/03 at 13:22
"Darkness, always"
Smoking is for fags
Fri 21/02/03 at 13:24
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Fags are for smoking.

(You can take that as a homophobic statement ONLY if you're American and stupid).
Fri 21/02/03 at 13:44
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Goatboy wrote:
> "Scientists have proven that people who smoke are 17.3% cooler
> than those who don't"

That same research also found that smokers have 23% yellower teeth than non-smokers, and that smokers smell 69% worse than non-smokers.
Fri 21/02/03 at 13:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Toothpaste and deodorant helps though.

Also, non-smokers are lecturing ninnies that moan about smoky rooms.
You like fresh air and health, go outside and do press-ups.
Fri 21/02/03 at 14:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I didn't know Grix smoked

I smoked for a whole week... then I went on a guilt trip remembering of how my grampa died.

Although I'm thinking of starting again so I can get a fag break at work and sometimes i sit thinking... 'I feel like a smoke'.

But I won't... I smoking joints, but it's too expenisive.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.