GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are the WORST DVDs, films around????"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/01/01 at 15:19
Regular
What are the WORST DVDs, films around????

What was the worst film youve ever seen, Im lucky I havent bought a bad DVD yet. But I do know some bad movies. Ill post my worst film ever a little later (Its more painful than StarWars Episode One), when I write it.

Warn Away.
Fri 12/01/01 at 10:06
Regular
"not dead"
Lost in Space. I went to see this at the cinema, and it was so bad, I left before the end!

meka_dragon PQMS8/00
Thu 11/01/01 at 23:30
Regular
"Whatever!"
The remake of Psycho (1998) is an example of Hollywood trying to make money from someone elses success. It is an insult to Hitchcocks masterpiece. The acting is awful, it looks wrong in colour and it shouldnt have been tampered with. How can you better an already great movie??
Thu 11/01/01 at 23:28
Regular
"Whatever!"
The remake of Psycho
Thu 11/01/01 at 15:10
Susans Plan - Worst film ever WARNING!
This is without doubt the worst film I have ever seen its available on VHS and thankfully not DVD yet, the quality of this film is below that of even an episode of Baywatch. I like comedys. Thats why I rented this video with my freind Liam Edwards. We thought a film with Dan Akroyd in had to be good, but its so bad, so, so bad. The only good point in this film is when one of the castmembers goes mad half way through the film and shoots half the cast. Liam and I cheered with joy, unfortunately this relief was short lived as we found out it was only the character daydreaming. Do not buy or even rent this film, give it as a present to someone you hate perhaps. Ild rather pay you to watch this film than watch it again myself, Its that bad!

Oh "Universal Soldier II" is also pretty dire!
Wed 10/01/01 at 15:19
What are the WORST DVDs, films around????

What was the worst film youve ever seen, Im lucky I havent bought a bad DVD yet. But I do know some bad movies. Ill post my worst film ever a little later (Its more painful than StarWars Episode One), when I write it.

Warn Away.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.