GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are the WORST DVDs, films around????"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/01/01 at 15:19
Regular
What are the WORST DVDs, films around????

What was the worst film youve ever seen, Im lucky I havent bought a bad DVD yet. But I do know some bad movies. Ill post my worst film ever a little later (Its more painful than StarWars Episode One), when I write it.

Warn Away.
Sun 16/11/08 at 19:09
Regular
anyone got a 293 od techno and 4.5 sail?
please contact andy [email protected]
Sun 04/02/01 at 17:54
I just saw the film "Unbreakable" at the Cinema and its Bad, very Bad...do not waste your money watching it. Hopefully it will never, ever be released on DVD.
Mon 22/01/01 at 20:27
Im sorry its just after playing all the Resident Evil games and Silent Hill...thats scary, horror movies just cant compare.
Mon 22/01/01 at 19:48
Regular
"Whatever!"
I also have to say that the Blair Witch is a great film. Not the scariest movie ever but still enough in it to give you a real fright. The way it was filmed was excellent and gave you a real sense that everything was real life.
The sequel, now that is poor!!
Mon 22/01/01 at 19:40
I stick with my original judgement Blairwitch is a bad movie, better than most horror offerings, but still bad. However Susans Plan is still the worst film Ive ever seen. A film so bad that Star Wars Episode 1 and StarTrek Generations are Oscar Winners in Comparison!
Mon 22/01/01 at 12:24
Regular
"not dead"
I enjoyed the Blair Witch Project, but, I wasn't really subjected to the hype that surrounded it, so I went in not knowing what to expect at all, and came out thinking that it was great!
Mon 22/01/01 at 11:07
Sorry, but you are all talking rubbish - Blair Witch was wicked. The problem was that it was hyped up so much by being called 'the scariest movies ever' that it couldn't possibly live up to the mantle. The fact is, it is bloody scary. I watched it a few weeks after it came out in the US, before all the hype, around March. Because we watched it on a CD on my PC, it added to the feeling that it was 'real' and throw in a few friends and some darkness and you have one real scary experience. Trust me, strip away the hype, the sequel and the camera sickness and you are left with what basically amounts to a new experience in horror.
Sun 21/01/01 at 21:23
Yeah "Blairwitch" was Pretty Bad, aswell as that other horror flick that was out last year "Vampires", both should be avoided. However I stand by my original all time worst film "Susans Plan", its so bad Ild watch Blairwitch and Vampires X2 as opposed to watching it again!
Sun 21/01/01 at 20:47
Well in my opinion, "The Blair Witch Project" has to have been the WORST "film" i've ever seen!!! I went to see it in the cinema with my girl friend when it came out.It was roughly an hour and a half of absolute boredom!so boring in fact i actually fell asleep about half way through it,no joke!The plot is ill-conceived, the cinematography non-existant. I totally understand what they were attempting to do, but it just didn't work. The idea that someone would go into a wood which is unknown to them, without a guide of some sort is ridiculous!
The characters are all paper thin and the dialogue was attrocious. I especially was sick of the girl by the end of the movie and praying someone would either kill her off or the darn movie would end.I would advise people lookin for a horror/scary movie to spend your money on something worthwhile!!
Tue 16/01/01 at 10:46
The problem is with B-movies (And lets face it Lost in space is a B-series) the plot is just so far out...and fake...then Hollywood tries to make something plausable from the likes, disaster as you said they should have kept the old robot, Oldman should have been camp and kept the originals feel.
It should have been a bit like "Galaxy Quest" thats a good film.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.