GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NGC RULE!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/02/03 at 12:52
Regular
Anyone get their monthly-magazine through the door this morning?
I did - and I'm more than happy with what I got...

Inside, it's not a lot different. A few reviews here and there, including US versions of Monkey Ball 2, and a preview to Enter The Matrix, but nowhere as near as good as the ones we got in the last issue.
The best thing about this one though, is the free gift...

We've been promised it for the last few issues now, and finally; here it is! Another DVD with not only 30 mins of Japanese 'Wind Waker footage, not only is there a load of Metroid Prime clips in there too, but there's also a bit of Ura Zelda, Animal Crossing, and even some Ikaruga, too!

How's that for their "Best Free Gift Yet"??!
Beats some green "frisbee"-type-thing, or a tips book by miles!!

Haven't got yourself a copy yet? Go out and buy it NOW!
Nick it, if you have to!!

I have to say that I'm impressed with Ikaruga, and that I really cannot wait for either Zelda or Animal Crossing now. But Zelda still tops my most-wanted list, and my few doubts over whether I'll like Metorid-or-not are beginning to fade.

Don't even give "NOM" or "CUBE" a second-chance!!
Thu 20/02/03 at 19:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Gah.

I was going to get it. But I didn't.

Clever me, eh?

I'll get it tomorrow.
Thu 20/02/03 at 19:48
Regular
"the burning sky"
Be carefull, they say they will send you a game of your choice, so when I won Lakitus Lens in the last issue i chose SuperMarioSunshine, guess what I ended up with, a game they gave about 25%, Minority Report, so i played it a bit and after 8 levels of 40, it got way too repetitive so i sent it back and they gave me Medal of Honor, not too bad, at least it is better than that MinRep crap and i can trade it in if i want. Before you choose make sure you find out what they have, so you dont end up with a piece of crap on a disc, or cart in your case...
Thu 20/02/03 at 19:52
"OUCH! AAARGH!"
would everyone in here please go into I'M sorry etc because i have somthing important to say thanks
Thu 20/02/03 at 20:00
Regular
Who got the "star letter"?
Thu 20/02/03 at 21:55
Regular
The star letter this month is someone saying the 2D platformers are better than 3D ones, and how Mario 64 and Sunshine get repetetive.
Fri 21/02/03 at 12:56
Regular
And Super Mario Bros isn't?

There are four different types of level in Super Mario Bros. Overworld, Underworld, Underwater and Bowser's Castle, and these repeat over and over again throughout the game.

Atleast in Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine, there's a lot more variety.
Fri 21/02/03 at 14:52
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
YAY! After watching the NGC DVD I'm even more excied about getting Metroid and Zelda.

Plus after watching it I love the look of Animal Crossing, it looks like Harvest Moon no? I've more or less ignored this game apart from you guys bragging about it so I think I'll go look into it more.

I'm getting botered about buying games again. WOW!
Fri 21/02/03 at 15:03
Regular
"gsybe you!"
All games are repetitive.

Just Mario usualy makes it interesting.
Fri 21/02/03 at 15:19
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
And I've just pre ordered Zelda to make sure I get those extra Zelda discs.

Wow, I actually bought something from SR! :)
Fri 21/02/03 at 15:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
EA triple pack is my only thing.

Instead I've scabbed 6 games off them..

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.