GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NGC RULE!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/02/03 at 12:52
Regular
Anyone get their monthly-magazine through the door this morning?
I did - and I'm more than happy with what I got...

Inside, it's not a lot different. A few reviews here and there, including US versions of Monkey Ball 2, and a preview to Enter The Matrix, but nowhere as near as good as the ones we got in the last issue.
The best thing about this one though, is the free gift...

We've been promised it for the last few issues now, and finally; here it is! Another DVD with not only 30 mins of Japanese 'Wind Waker footage, not only is there a load of Metroid Prime clips in there too, but there's also a bit of Ura Zelda, Animal Crossing, and even some Ikaruga, too!

How's that for their "Best Free Gift Yet"??!
Beats some green "frisbee"-type-thing, or a tips book by miles!!

Haven't got yourself a copy yet? Go out and buy it NOW!
Nick it, if you have to!!

I have to say that I'm impressed with Ikaruga, and that I really cannot wait for either Zelda or Animal Crossing now. But Zelda still tops my most-wanted list, and my few doubts over whether I'll like Metorid-or-not are beginning to fade.

Don't even give "NOM" or "CUBE" a second-chance!!
Thu 20/02/03 at 12:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Anyone get their monthly-magazine through the door this morning?
I did - and I'm more than happy with what I got...

Inside, it's not a lot different. A few reviews here and there, including US versions of Monkey Ball 2, and a preview to Enter The Matrix, but nowhere as near as good as the ones we got in the last issue.
The best thing about this one though, is the free gift...

We've been promised it for the last few issues now, and finally; here it is! Another DVD with not only 30 mins of Japanese 'Wind Waker footage, not only is there a load of Metroid Prime clips in there too, but there's also a bit of Ura Zelda, Animal Crossing, and even some Ikaruga, too!

How's that for their "Best Free Gift Yet"??!
Beats some green "frisbee"-type-thing, or a tips book by miles!!

Haven't got yourself a copy yet? Go out and buy it NOW!
Nick it, if you have to!!

I have to say that I'm impressed with Ikaruga, and that I really cannot wait for either Zelda or Animal Crossing now. But Zelda still tops my most-wanted list, and my few doubts over whether I'll like Metorid-or-not are beginning to fade.

Don't even give "NOM" or "CUBE" a second-chance!!
Thu 20/02/03 at 12:56
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Well i should be getting it later so, but i'll have to wait a bit longer, damn
Thu 20/02/03 at 12:57
Regular
"bit of a brain"
What was with the sideways Ikaragua review?
Thu 20/02/03 at 13:20
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I don't know about that review.

Have you seen the footage of it, though?
I think it has something to do with that, and how the game is quite narrow and like the magazine turned on its side.

They printed one of my letters, too - finally - but spelt my first-name the long-way - IDIOTS!!

It's probably their way of getting back at me, after I sent them quite a few letters last issue, with which I outlined a lot of problems and things they had done wrong in the last issue.
Damn them!

And don't wait 'till later to get it... Get it now!!
Thu 20/02/03 at 13:25
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I loved Bangai-O, and Ikaragua looks to be in the same Treasure style, but I doubt I would get it unless it was cheap.
Which letter was yours, 'bee tee double you'?
Thu 20/02/03 at 13:26
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The one about the bunker map yeah?
Thu 20/02/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yep. The one about he bunker map.
Thu 20/02/03 at 13:42
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Solskjær wrote:
> Don't even give "NOM" or "CUBE" a second-chance!!

What about G-Force? :)
Thu 20/02/03 at 13:49
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Never even seen a front-cover for G-Force, and I don't ever intend to go anywhere near one with NGC around. :)
Thu 20/02/03 at 13:58
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Well spotted with the map thing, but, one question:
Is it worth making the maps they give you the instructions for? I'm quite happy with the Ice level and my single square map.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.