GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Greedy 'Bush'tard"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/02/03 at 17:03
Regular
Basically this is my views on the current situation in Iraq.

George Bush, like most American's is a power crazed idiot with too many weapons at his disposal, and an unnerving lust for blood. He wants to go to war with anyone who stands in his countries way, quite simply because he can. Another reason is that Iraq has an abundance of oilfields and America are becoming ever-more industrialised and need the oil for petrol and to be refined into plastics to make those little lids they have at McDonalds.

Bush will use his stupid hick/monkey controlled planes to bomb the Iraqis because they dared stant up for themselves in a world dominated by the (quite literal) shadow of the obese Americans who need more wealth and power so they can make yet another national holiday and use it as an excuse to get fatter and eat ribs and drink cheap ale.

Did you know that in the gulf war, most of the British casualties were caused by 'friendly fire' from the Yanks who get wasted the night before going on a mission and get so excited at having live ammo that they shoot anything and everything in their sight. Bush has programmed his army of hicks and dysfunctional yanks to kill anything in the name of peace but the U.S.A is the greatest threat both economically and socially to the world.

I really needed to say alot of this because i had alot of stuff swimming about in my head, now im much clearer. Thanks.

Kyz
Thu 06/02/03 at 18:09
Regular
I'm all for intelligent, informed debate.

So, no.
Thu 06/02/03 at 17:30
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Any comments?
Thu 06/02/03 at 17:03
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Basically this is my views on the current situation in Iraq.

George Bush, like most American's is a power crazed idiot with too many weapons at his disposal, and an unnerving lust for blood. He wants to go to war with anyone who stands in his countries way, quite simply because he can. Another reason is that Iraq has an abundance of oilfields and America are becoming ever-more industrialised and need the oil for petrol and to be refined into plastics to make those little lids they have at McDonalds.

Bush will use his stupid hick/monkey controlled planes to bomb the Iraqis because they dared stant up for themselves in a world dominated by the (quite literal) shadow of the obese Americans who need more wealth and power so they can make yet another national holiday and use it as an excuse to get fatter and eat ribs and drink cheap ale.

Did you know that in the gulf war, most of the British casualties were caused by 'friendly fire' from the Yanks who get wasted the night before going on a mission and get so excited at having live ammo that they shoot anything and everything in their sight. Bush has programmed his army of hicks and dysfunctional yanks to kill anything in the name of peace but the U.S.A is the greatest threat both economically and socially to the world.

I really needed to say alot of this because i had alot of stuff swimming about in my head, now im much clearer. Thanks.

Kyz

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.