GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Greedy 'Bush'tard"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/02/03 at 17:03
Regular
Basically this is my views on the current situation in Iraq.

George Bush, like most American's is a power crazed idiot with too many weapons at his disposal, and an unnerving lust for blood. He wants to go to war with anyone who stands in his countries way, quite simply because he can. Another reason is that Iraq has an abundance of oilfields and America are becoming ever-more industrialised and need the oil for petrol and to be refined into plastics to make those little lids they have at McDonalds.

Bush will use his stupid hick/monkey controlled planes to bomb the Iraqis because they dared stant up for themselves in a world dominated by the (quite literal) shadow of the obese Americans who need more wealth and power so they can make yet another national holiday and use it as an excuse to get fatter and eat ribs and drink cheap ale.

Did you know that in the gulf war, most of the British casualties were caused by 'friendly fire' from the Yanks who get wasted the night before going on a mission and get so excited at having live ammo that they shoot anything and everything in their sight. Bush has programmed his army of hicks and dysfunctional yanks to kill anything in the name of peace but the U.S.A is the greatest threat both economically and socially to the world.

I really needed to say alot of this because i had alot of stuff swimming about in my head, now im much clearer. Thanks.

Kyz
Sat 08/02/03 at 21:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Psyİho Fox wrote:
But it's
> ovbious that the American government is definetly in a dodgy position
> to be able to rule over a big Country such as North America.

For someone who in his post mentioned how supposedly poor the geographical knowledge of people in Texas is, you don't seem to fare much better. Last time i checked i'm sure North America included the USA and Canada and that North America is actually a Continent not a country. Sounds like it's not only *Dubya dummy* who needs to go back to school.
Sat 08/02/03 at 17:22
"The Will of D."
sorry I meant "Who here agrees with me?"
Sat 08/02/03 at 17:21
"The Will of D."
I really hate George "Dubbya dummy" Bush, other than the fact that he and his father are complete asswipes they are completely destroying our planet with the Globalwarming threat that they do not (cannot) believe in because they are from Texas. Texas, the most under-educated state for learning the simple topic of Geography.

How can George "DD" Bush Jr be a president? Just because he is the son of a previous president doesn't mean they can simply destroy his under acheived accademic accivevments in school. For one he didn't even get good grades, and I thought that was the only way you can become a president, by getting great grades at school But it's ovbious that the American government is definetly in a dodgy position to be able to rule over a big Country such as North America. I say that they should make the rules of becoming apresident is that you have to had gotten at least A's in all of the really important subjects such as English Science and Maths, and probably an A+ in Politics in College to even be in with a chance of becoming the president.

Who here agress with me?
Sat 08/02/03 at 16:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Metallicchild wrote:
The ideal solution, however, is to
> put Bush, Saddam, Osama and Mr. T in the boxing ring, and the winner
> becomes president of Earth. Sorted!

and i pity the fool who steps in a boxing ring with Mr. T. He'd probably make a tank out of the ring post and a piece of string and just squash them under the tracks. So resourceful :)
Sat 08/02/03 at 16:01
Regular
"Marmighty man"
The Americans can bomb Saddam if they want but only with a very tiny bomb that will kill only him and his cronies which all happen to be in the same room. Bush is an idiot and will probably slaughter hundreds of thousands of innocent people. The ideal solution, however, is to put Bush, Saddam, Osama and Mr. T in the boxing ring, and the winner becomes president of Earth. Sorted!
Sat 08/02/03 at 15:47
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
It seems that some people here fail to see that Bush is in fact, not qualified to be the president of the world's most powerful nation, if soem of you say that there is no proof, some of you are wrong.

http://www.punkvoter.com/reason.html

http://www.punkvoter.com/quotes.html
Sat 08/02/03 at 14:51
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Cheers Graeme :-D
Sat 08/02/03 at 13:46
Regular
The USA has weapons of Mass destruction, so, should tehy be destroyed? You need to think about it, you can have a gun, but only for defensive purposes, perhaps Saddam knew that Bush was going to try and bomb them, so he had more produced for defensive purposes. After all, Bush IS a lying, sneaky, coniving (is that how you spell it) fool. I never ever trusted him, as he DIDN'T WIN the election, and he DID fix the vote in Florida. He just publisisced that he won the election.
Fri 07/02/03 at 20:19
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Im not suddenly anti-capitalist and if I was to re-write this post I
> would as it is infact very racist and anti-american which doesnt
> reflect my real views. I still don't think BUSH is a good president
> and that he is just looking for an excuse to go to war however that is
> my opinion and nothing you say can change it. I appoligise for the
> anti american statements as they were uncalled for but I still stick
> by hte fat american thing, hey its all the Brits have to slander them!

Perhaps I overreacted a bit, but there you go.

BTW, the fat american thing is mostly wrong as well, especially among the current younger generation. Trust me - on a night out back home (i.e. England), I guarantee you'll see FAR more hideous fat people that you would on a night out over here in my current home (Seattle).
Fri 07/02/03 at 19:24
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Im not suddenly anti-capitalist and if I was to re-write this post I would as it is infact very racist and anti-american which doesnt reflect my real views. I still don't think BUSH is a good president and that he is just looking for an excuse to go to war however that is my opinion and nothing you say can change it. I appoligise for the anti american statements as they were uncalled for but I still stick by hte fat american thing, hey its all the Brits have to slander them!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.