GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Greedy 'Bush'tard"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/02/03 at 17:03
Regular
Basically this is my views on the current situation in Iraq.

George Bush, like most American's is a power crazed idiot with too many weapons at his disposal, and an unnerving lust for blood. He wants to go to war with anyone who stands in his countries way, quite simply because he can. Another reason is that Iraq has an abundance of oilfields and America are becoming ever-more industrialised and need the oil for petrol and to be refined into plastics to make those little lids they have at McDonalds.

Bush will use his stupid hick/monkey controlled planes to bomb the Iraqis because they dared stant up for themselves in a world dominated by the (quite literal) shadow of the obese Americans who need more wealth and power so they can make yet another national holiday and use it as an excuse to get fatter and eat ribs and drink cheap ale.

Did you know that in the gulf war, most of the British casualties were caused by 'friendly fire' from the Yanks who get wasted the night before going on a mission and get so excited at having live ammo that they shoot anything and everything in their sight. Bush has programmed his army of hicks and dysfunctional yanks to kill anything in the name of peace but the U.S.A is the greatest threat both economically and socially to the world.

I really needed to say alot of this because i had alot of stuff swimming about in my head, now im much clearer. Thanks.

Kyz
Thu 13/02/03 at 22:53
"The Will of D."
Oh no, not Light again! Isn't your bed time you know it all brainiac.
Thu 13/02/03 at 13:55
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
"Like most Americans"?!!? Wow...can anyone imagine saying "Like most blacks" or "Like most Jews" and getting away with it?

To me, this is the sort of thoughtless anti-americanism that completely ruins valid arguments against the war-happy chimp and his gang.
Thu 13/02/03 at 13:54
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Hey Bell; you saying that something is so ("anyone not convinced obviously requires another 9/11 attack...") doesn't mean that it is so. There are a multitude of arguments against the so called conclusive evidence presented, and your repeated attempts to belittle them in the hope that they go away sort of betrays the lack of foundation that it has.

As a side note, I find your hinting at having greater knowledge of the inner workings of world military actions and intelligence gathering somewhat bizarre; do you really think that your opinion is given greater weight by pretending that you have extra knowledge that proves it as fact? How do you "know" these rumours to be true or false? Are you in fact the D-G of MI6? Or do students get far more access to classified documents these days? Maybe Woolies is a covert training camp for SAS troops or something...

And finally; your saying that 'you thinking Dubya is after the oil is getting repetitive' is getting repetitive. D'you think you could conjure up an argument against it, or are you just going to carry on with your blinkered cheerleading of an unelected oil spiv?
Wed 12/02/03 at 17:41
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
VenomByte wrote:
> Assassins have been trying to kill Saddam Husseim for years, but with
> dozens of 'doubles' and most of his time spent in underground bunkers,
> it really isn't that easy to find him, let alone get a chance to kill
> him.

I highly doubt it, from what is known about his personal security they'd be wasting their time. And how does the west know so much about his security ? Because our very own SAS trained his bodygurads in the 1980's, and they passed that knowledge on...

The only rumour I've ever heard about anyone coming close to Saddam is that a SEAL team was inside his palace on the first night of the campaign in 1991, but this is most definitely a myth.

Concerning Iraq; we, that is the UK, USA, and anyone else who gives a damn - so not France, Germany and Russia - have two choices.

We end this right here, right now. Remove Saddam, install a new government, secure the oil fields so the normal people of Iraq can repair the massive damage done to the country by Saddam's regime, and destroy another Al Queda friendly regime. Iraq has terrorist links, anyone not convinced by now obviously requires another 9/11 style attack to be convinced.

We forget it. We leave the UN to wrangle it out, and watch Iraq's aresenal grow, and one the metaphorical s%it will hit the fan and we'll all wonder what went wrong at this time. Take a look around, the world economy is circiling the plug hole, in American cities their are troops on the streets and anti aircraft missile launcher. In the UK we have similar, and will do for some time. Every week brings new terror arrests. Do we really want to ignore any problem which could prolong this situation ? Obviously those against action are happy for this to continue....

~~Belldandy~~
Wed 12/02/03 at 17:14
"For the horde!!!!"
Bush is after a war that is a fact, he failed to capture Osama so he is takeing his anger on Suddam. We know Saddam hoarding weapons but that dosen't mean we should just launch an attack on Iraq.
Sat 08/02/03 at 23:28
"The Will of D."
VenomByte wrote:
> Obviously I'd appear slightly less stupid if I checked my spelling
> before submitting posts, but that's a weakness I still suffer from.

who cares if you spelt Hussein's name wrong, infact it's aan insult to him so be proud of the mistake.
Sat 08/02/03 at 23:27
"The Will of D."
Why don't they invent a chemical weapon that is added to their DNA search and destroy missle they have somewhere in the USA. A chemical that is able to pass through the air undetected into any sealed room until it meets it's target, cool!
Sat 08/02/03 at 22:28
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Obviously I'd appear slightly less stupid if I checked my spelling before submitting posts, but that's a weakness I still suffer from.
Sat 08/02/03 at 22:26
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Assassins have been trying to kill Saddam Husseim for years, but with dozens of 'doubles' and most of his time spent in underground bunkers, it really isn't that easy to find him, let alone get a chance to kill him.
Sat 08/02/03 at 22:13
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
I have to agree with the author of this post in some point but not all.

Doesn’t it seem a bit hypocritical of the Americans (and the UN) saying to Iraq, and Korea, or any country that they cannot develop and keep weapons of mass destruction, while it is a well-known fact that America has the largest nuclear armament in world. And if I’m not mistaken nukes are counted as weapons of mass destruction, and they do seem to cause more civilian casualties (Hiroshima and *the other one beginning with K that i can never remember) compared to nerve agents, which admittedly if used by terrorists will cause a lot of civilian deaths but compared to the damaged a nuke can cause. I admit i am over simplifying this, as since America's nukes are part of the only thing stopping the nuclear winter (the super powers know that if they fire a nuke they're going to be nuked to hell by the opposition, although since the fall of the Soviet Union, America has gained a great lead over the next super power China).

Also America one of America's main reasons for going to war is to remove Sadam from power, why don’t they do it with an well trained assassin, considering how easy it is to get a terrorist into the "organised" western countries, how difficult could it be to get someone into a country like Iraq. Or if there Satellite systems are as powerful as they say they are (read stamp on a pavement) why don’t they use them to locate Sadam and use a tactical air strike to blow the mother-lover to buggery.

America is already half way to conquering the world through Methods they claim that only evil men like Sadam would use though fear. If America does something completely wrong (invade, conquer, massacre, etc) what’s the rest of the world going to do? No one would do anything in fear of retaliation.

I’m not going to say anything about the American people as, that would be like saying all English people speak the Queen’s English and have tea and crumpets everyday, but I will say that the leaders of the most powerful country in the world are as fascist and evil as the people they are against.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.