GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Living With Michael Jackson"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/02/03 at 14:21
Regular
There doesn't seem to be a topic anywhere in these forums where we can discuss that michael jackson program last night :0(

So here it is :-D

I'll start the ball rolling with this comment;

Jackson's a freak. Simple as that, the program hasn't done him any favour at all and contrary to the point of it has destroyed his reputation as a person. However, undeniably, as an artist he's still amazing...

Comments?
Mon 10/02/03 at 13:58
Regular
"cachoo"
Tazz wrote:
> ...nuff said.

..And well said.
Fri 07/02/03 at 22:06
Regular
"Guess who..."
*Adding to previous post*

Michael Jackson might not be around for much longer. I suggest you pigs make his last 10/20 years as happy for him as possible by laying off his back for a change. During that time I think you better look at your
inner-self, and see if you're actually as perfect as you make out to be.

...nuff said.
Fri 07/02/03 at 21:59
Regular
"Guess who..."
Is that really how you judge Michael Jackson? He ain't no paedophile, he ain't no freak, he's done a whole lotta good for the world as far as music is concerned and he hasn't really done anything to hurt anybody. From what I can see he's not crazy, if he believes he's Peter Pan at heart then he's Peter Pan at heart! I am somebody who's very involved with the spiritual side of life, and what's on the outside doesn't always reflect what's on the inside. Everybody wants to know what’s going on in Michael Jackson's head. What I'm saying is, you ain't gonna get the truth, Michael doesn't owe you the truth. He has his own personal reasons for everything he's done to his face, everything he does with his kids, and everything he does with other people's kids! It's not his fault he never grew up. Childhood is a beautiful thing, he missed out on it, and now that he's finally living it, you all decide to condemn him! I reckon one of the reasons he is so close to kids is because they're the only people that can accept him for who he is. They don't understand about paedophiles or anything like that, and it's probably best they don't know. They won't question his face or his actions. It's what’s going on inside that's important. In his heart, Michael Jackson is possibly the kindest and most sincere human being on this planet today. Jackson may be ugly in his face, but for those of you who have judged him negatively, you are even uglier in your heart.

Go in Peace

P.S) If you're wondering what all that means then I suggest you go find peace of mind.
P.P.S) If you're wondering how I saw the show, they broadcasted it over here last night.
Fri 07/02/03 at 02:59
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
CDouch wrote:
> I was thinking this morning. You know in those documentary programmes
> about people shoplifting where you actualy see them in the act and
> hear them talking about it? Well you never hear of them being followed
> up with investigations. Or do you and I just miss that?

Im pretty sure that it is reformed shoplifters that do the tv programmes. If they were still at it then they would be snared in their own noose.
Thu 06/02/03 at 21:44
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I was thinking this morning. You know in those documentary programmes about people shoplifting where you actualy see them in the act and hear them talking about it? Well you never hear of them being followed up with investigations. Or do you and I just miss that?
Thu 06/02/03 at 19:03
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I didn't see the program.

I don't get it.

The world seems to be kept in this massive fear of pedophilia. And I agree, it is a very bad thing, but I think the media frenzy has gone too far - just becuase some kid sleep in his bed doesn't mean he's doing anything to them. The mask thing, from what I've read, seems like a very good idea.

I like the way that people have decided that this, a documntery that clearly aimed to shock, is a balanced picture of Micheal Jackson. It's funny - 'television said it so it must be true'.
Wookie was especially funny - you really think they're going to watch a television program and decide from it whether he is abusing children?
Thu 06/02/03 at 15:19
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
cookie monster wrote:
> I like him more now.

He He Sh'mon....I like him more now also, you can see why he's messed up!
Thu 06/02/03 at 01:00
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I like him more now.
Wed 05/02/03 at 20:15
Regular
He said he had two operations on his nose.
Wed 05/02/03 at 18:13
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I can just see that in some years time his kids will take off their mask for the press and and some cash. I know they won't need the money, but I bet it'll happen.

Regarding his 'two' operations. He said one was his nose but didn't mention the second one, maybe it was the works? I don't know why but I believe him about the whole face thing.

I really liked the first section of the programme, it was so much more relaxed. "I am Peter Pan. No you're not, you're Michael Jackason. In my heart I'm Peter Pan" that made me laugh, as did "Some people play football, basketball. I like to climb trees".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.