GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Space shuttle just exploded"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/02/03 at 15:35
Regular
About half an hour ago. Seven astronauts inside were all killed. Check CNN/Sky News.
Sat 01/02/03 at 20:44
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
i cant believe how close to land or sea they where when it exploded
Sat 01/02/03 at 21:45
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> With the greatest respect to the families of those lost...
>
> They are saying "foul play has not been ruled out".
>
> Are they going to try an pin this on Saddam or Bin Laden?

--

Bush has offered, and I quote, "his deepest national sympathies". If he uses this as a rallying cry for national unity or Iraq, he needs a good being killed.
Sat 01/02/03 at 22:16
*sigh* if anything was gonna crash it it was gonna be these specs

http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=2407
Sat 01/02/03 at 22:18
"possibly impossible"
In a way this shows how bad the space missions have got of late. The problems are mostly financial, with NASA now taking on projects for just about anyone so that they can justify their costs and a lot of it is now funded by private companies where the government once payed.

They probably need some big space race or something major to happen before anyone takes this whole exploring the universe thing seriously again. Just look at all the sci-fi films of the 60's and 70's to see where everyone thought we'd be by now.

Another sad day for NASA and the world of space exploration, as well as for the families involved.
Sat 01/02/03 at 22:22
Theres no interest in space any longer as theyve pretty much hit brick walls with propulsion technology capable of taking poeple america has also bee looking for ways to reduce its burden from the IST including scaling it down it wouldnt suprise me if they pul the shuttles in next few years. Either that or wheel out some 'new' technology theyve been developing - who knows eh
Sat 01/02/03 at 22:24
"period drama"
But just think how many more people have died since the shuttle exploded in famine-wrecked countries and how upset THEIR families would be - seeing their kids starve to death.

And, then again, think how many more people have been more since the shuttle exploded and how HAPPY al their families will be.
Sat 01/02/03 at 22:30
Gah lets just narrow it down to thinking first :)
Sat 01/02/03 at 23:25
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Does anyone else find it decidely coincidental that when NASA starts to contemplate landing on Mars, that this sort of disater occurs that will probably hold back or stop the space programme all together. Maybe this is because we have never landed on the moon so it would be impossible to reach Mars. Thats my conspiracy theory anyway, if you get what I mean.
Sun 02/02/03 at 12:00
Regular
"thursdayton!"
davidsobell wrote:
> Maybe this is because we have never landed on the moon so it would be
> impossible to reach Mars. Thats my conspiracy theory anyway, if you
> get what I mean.

Surely if they could fake the moon landing, they could fake a Mars landing, they would just put some extra rocks in the landscape and paint it red :)
And what about the Mars lander robot thingy? Was that faked too?
Sun 02/02/03 at 13:58
Regular
"She's a dog!"
TÞhi wrote:
> davidsobell wrote:
> Maybe this is because we have never landed on the moon so it would
> be
> impossible to reach Mars. Thats my conspiracy theory anyway, if you
> get what I mean.
>
> Surely if they could fake the moon landing, they could fake a Mars
> landing, they would just put some extra rocks in the landscape and
> paint it red :)
> And what about the Mars lander robot thingy? Was that faked too?

I believe that robots have landed on the moon and mars but not humans. The radiation is too much and would kill anyone who attempted it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.