GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Space shuttle just exploded"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/02/03 at 15:35
Regular
About half an hour ago. Seven astronauts inside were all killed. Check CNN/Sky News.
Tue 04/02/03 at 10:11
"possibly impossible"
The sagacious one wrote:
> Unless NASA can make Drake style discoveries: like tabacco and the
> potato, it isn't worth it.

mmm. Space Potatoes.

They ARE discovering things, but people just don't get how important those things are in context of where they are finding them. We need a space Columbus, a ULYSSES 31...
Mon 03/02/03 at 19:27
Regular
"Selected"
it wasn't Justin Timerlake, it was another one form the band...N*SYNC wasn't it?

Anyway, he didn't have enough money to go through with it. ha ha.
Mon 03/02/03 at 17:24
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I like the idea of Justin Timberlake being led to his seat on the shuttle, being sat down by the astronauts, left alone before realising he's been placed directly under the rocket boosters 20 seconds before launch.
Mon 03/02/03 at 17:02
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I do like the idea of firing Justin Timberlake into the inky vastness of nothing and watching him flail, Draco style, until he collides with space-debris and explodes in a pulped yam of gut-red.

I'm going home to have a fight with a donkey that is lurking around our garage.
Damn dirty pack mules
Mon 03/02/03 at 16:59
Regular
"Excommunicated"
They both have nice colours

Nice colourful supernovas and galaxies and stuff in space

Nice colourful fish and coral and stuff in seas

I like nice colours
Mon 03/02/03 at 16:58
Regular
"relocated"
Weren't they going to send Justin Timberlake into space? Timing, people, timing.
Mon 03/02/03 at 16:57
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Not if you watch The Blue Planet it's not.

Besides, when did massive ant-people ever come from the sea with a wish to enslave us to toil in their salt mines?
All the world's wackos claim space-travel is possible and blah blah, yet very nutters claim the sea hold the answer.

The sea is just calmer and provokes less tin-foil beanie wearers than space.
Mon 03/02/03 at 16:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
" We found a worm on Mars, it only costs us billions "

Still exploring space is cool... it's more fun than the oceans.
Mon 03/02/03 at 16:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
NASA "We have discovered...ice! Ice on Mars!"
Sea Bloke "I found this city, full of topless birds that wanted me"

*stampede to scuba-shop*

NASA "But...ice...frozen water on Mars..."
Mon 03/02/03 at 16:31
"Darth Vader 3442321"
It would be ironic if $10000000000 is spent exploring Space and some dude in his mini-sub (built for £50 on scrapheap challenge) discovers the City of the mermaids with dubious morality. Then NASA's claim, that discovering that there really isn't life on Mars, was worthwile, will be completely drowned out by the bloke coming to the surface with the catch of the century.

All my eyes will be weeping when that happens.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.