GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We've got to fight today..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/01/03 at 19:02
Regular
IMMIGRATION - time to say NO!

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years. To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question. We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

bnp.org.uk
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
How can you defend a religion that credits the attackers of 9/11 as martyrs. Most of the muslims I know do. Has anyone seen True Lies... ? Excellent film.
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:21
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
BNP - Silent Majority
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:20
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Maybe you live in a nice neighborhood but in my town, it get's a bit rough. It has one of the largest rates for gun-crime in the UK.
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:19
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
OPEN YOUR EYES. If you watch the news tonight at 10.00, you'll see that religious fanatic spreading the 'ggod word' of Islam. I can't remember his name, Mufasa Allah Mupata or Hook to keep it short.
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:11
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
BNP = Nazis.
BNP Supporter = not a member of the human race/scum.

Simple really..

~~Belldandy~~
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yes it does
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:05
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
BNP does not mean Nazi...
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:04
Regular
"Excommunicated"
P.ss off you Nazi
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:02
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
IMMIGRATION - time to say NO!

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years. To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question. We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

bnp.org.uk

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.