GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We've got to fight today..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/01/03 at 19:02
Regular
IMMIGRATION - time to say NO!

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years. To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question. We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

bnp.org.uk
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:50
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Belldandy wrote:
> Now please do post some extreme reply so we can all hammer the
> "report this post" link....

Erm...I already did when I saw racist propoganda in the first post :)
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:39
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
uksgamer2002 wrote:
> You read it everday in one paper or another about a racial attack on a
> War Veteran. A war veteran. A man who fought for equality... oh, the
> irony. If it happened to your grandfather would you laugh so hard.

Actually, the British army in World War 2 contained a mix of races and ethnicities from the various colonies, as did the American forces. Also a small minority of british citizens fled to Germany and formed a British SS regiment as well, not forgetting that the BNP's security wing was named combat 18 after an SS unit.... so that kinda makes your arguments somewhat crap eh ?

My grandfather, who died last year, served all his working life in the RAF, through the entire war and on into the Cold War. In many postings he saw so many of his friends killed that it's amazing how anyone fought on. He always opposed anyone like you who thought in the ways you do. Another war veteran I know served in the first SAS unit in Africa during the war. He has to walk around town on two walking sticks, and he too opposes racism in all its forms. He vocally criticises anyone who suggests that the war was not fought to let asylum seekers into this country e.t.c He, and others like him, would tell you that the war was fought for freedom, for a free society.

Not so stupid tw@ts could come along and argue about skin colour and so on.

Now please do post some extreme reply so we can all hammer the "report this post" link....

~~Belldandy~~
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:31
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
uksgamer2002 wrote:
> How can you defend a religion that credits the attackers of 9/11 as
> martyrs. Most of the muslims I know do. Has anyone seen True Lies... ?
> Excellent film.

Nah, crap film. The Siege is actually one of the better terrorism films and it's predictions mirrored the aftermath of 9/11 in quite a few ways.

If Muslims - and I suspect you're making this part up - you know do believe the 9/11 hijackers to be martyrs then, unless they start to incite others to do the same, you have to live with it. Freedom of speech sucks doesn't it ? Even so, as I've pointed out, nothing in the Islamic religion actually suggests or allows such actions to be lawfully taken. Anyone who commits terrorism in the name of Islam is a terrorist, nothing else.

~~Belldandy~~
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:29
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
You read it everday in one paper or another about a racial attack on a War Veteran. A war veteran. A man who fought for equality... oh, the irony. If it happened to your grandfather would you laugh so hard.
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:27
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Nottingham. BS. It's soft.
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:27
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Hums 'bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb bomb Iraq' to Baby-Bel tune...
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:26
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
uksgamer2002 wrote:
> Maybe you live in a nice neighborhood but in my town, it get's a bit
> rough. It has one of the largest rates for gun-crime in the UK.

And this has what to do with the BNP's agenda ? I live near Nottingham and I believe it actually has one of the highest rates of gun crime in the country...

~~Belldandy~~
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:25
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
You idealistic fools. You hypocrites. You dare tag me as fascist when you attack me. Only pacifists can criticise...
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:25
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
uksgamer2002 wrote:
> IMMIGRATION - time to say NO!
>
> On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be
> an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years.

a) What's wrong with being an ethnic minority
b) Define 'our' country - my family tree goes back to 900AD Normandy
c) When the BNP deports me to France for having French descendancy, will the BNP in France deport me to Africa because that's where mankind initially all started out? If so, can I have a treehouse with a sea view please?
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:23
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
I'm sorry, but that guy is not talking about true Islam, it's his own version of it. Nothing in the Islamic religion tells anyone to go out and do terrorist acts. Anyone who says it does is lying.

On another matter, Timothy Mcveigh was a christian of some sort, do you think that makes all christians terrorists ? Of course it doesn't....

~~Belldandy~~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.