GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We've got to fight today..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/01/03 at 19:02
Regular
IMMIGRATION - time to say NO!

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years. To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question. We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

bnp.org.uk
Mon 27/01/03 at 00:25
"Darkness, always"
What a magnificent thread. How did I miss this?
Sun 26/01/03 at 22:08
you should take holland as an example, theyve recently had a contreversial politician assasinated who was almost an outrite rascist.

His death has brought the arguement to the mainstream in that country without political correctness tieing peoples opinions.

Everyone is speaking there mind and things are beginning to get sorted there. About time we followed suit and stopped brushing the thing under the carpet. It also shows the poor arguements some make against and for immigration policies and law. Its a hard world to live in and most want to just look after there own patch which is human nature but I think it needs thinking about more indepth than skin deep prejudices.
Sun 26/01/03 at 22:00
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Judah Ben-Hur wrote:
>
> When George Bush and Tony make us get bombed and we have no home or
> nowhere to live and we are taken over by Saddam Hussein, what would
> you feel like if you fled away to Italy or France and were met by a
> man telling you to..er.. go away scum.
>
> So there.

You just don't seem to get it, why do you think they're sneaking through in the channel tunnel. . . BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE LIKE ! !. Think about it logically, I mean seriousley, you have to be a member of the UK and have documents like a social securtiy number, without these you can't work in the UK. Every job you apply for you HAVE to give your SS number even if it's a small petrol garage job.

I respect the certain types of 'communities' that come over here in work in corner shops as they come to work and they get into the country LEAGALLY, I have no respect for people that sneak their way in like . . . whatever.

And as to your ' how would I feel if it happened to me ' question, well I can't dignify that with an answer because we live in a brilliant country where I wouldn't want to leave. And besides, if we HAD to go to Italy or where ever because England was taken over by Iraq, they would have no choice but to let us in. And if all the refugees HAD to come into the UK, well that would be okay aswell.
Sun 26/01/03 at 17:29
What a lot of people don't realise is our government is desperate for immigrants of all kinds to 'prop' up the future population of our country.

Most poeple think the world is over populated and is going to continue to grow but what most people dont know is the West is reaching crisis point with a population crash iminant because of the end of the baby boom. Our population in the west is getting increasingly older with fewer young people to prop up the infrustructure so they are actively seeking skilled workers from other cultures such as india and pakistan and seeking others without skills so there future generations will contribute. Its self preservation. Any way most countries are facing this prospect and the only remaining growing (not life extending) populations left are also slowing down and in some cases such as africa due to drought starvation and disease are finding it tough also.

Just something to think about, say you pay your pension now you think thats a nest egg? no thats paying current pensioners when you reach pensionable age the funds will most likely dry up quite rapidly as the work force is exponentially reduced and the pensioners outnumber working people. I'm quite sure euthenasia and immigration will be looked on in another light when we reach these types of scenarios. Its a culture killer
Sun 26/01/03 at 15:37
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Judah Ben-Hur wrote:
> When George Bush and Tony make us get bombed and we have no home or
> nowhere to live and we are taken over by Saddam Hussein,

That's the most entertaining thing I've read all day.
Sun 26/01/03 at 15:33
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Possum in a bottle wrote:
They want to come into our
> country and get free handout money and the majority of them probably
> don't expect to work and they're over crowding the country getting
> like 20 people in one apartment.

This is all rubbish.

We have plenty of space, have you ever been to Wales?, or The Scottish Highlands? They are practially desolate.

When George Bush and Tony make us get bombed and we have no home or nowhere to live and we are taken over by Saddam Hussein, what would you feel like if you fled away to Italy or France and were met by a man telling you to..er.. go away scum.

So there.
Sun 26/01/03 at 14:37
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I'm not gonna make a big deal outta this but I agree with him on the part about putting a stop to illeagal immigration like the guys sneaking through from France in the tunnel. They want to come into our country and get free handout money and the majority of them probably don't expect to work and they're over crowding the country getting like 20 people in one apartment.

All the other stuff like bombing iraq that this UK gamer guy said, well I just think he's a bast***.
Sun 26/01/03 at 14:23
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
"Freedom of speech wont feed my Children".

Besides, I don't believe in it.
Fri 24/01/03 at 20:02
Regular
"Omnipresent"
I doubt the post will be banned, what with freedom of speech still kicking around. I consider myself ignorant to the BNP. I don't fully understand them but I would encourage uksgamer2002 to read the lyrics to 'Jaundiced Eye' by NOFX. I've pasted them below;

black is beautiful, white is so pure can you see a difference? all i see's a blur is one color a virtue how can you be sure ignorance the disease education the cure so how can you say that your proud of your race proud of your gender or proud of your faith fascism racism all starts out the same stop feeding the fire and smother the flame some people are smarter than others so dumb the reason behind this a cultural one and greatness isn't carried by blood so get off your high horse you're no better than us all seems infected that the infected spy as all looks yellow to the jaundiced eye you're the infected you can never deny you're arrogant, you're insolent, you're living a lie

There, NOFX solve everything...
Locky
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:57
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Erm...I already did when I saw racist propoganda in the first post :)

I was seeing if I could provoke something more.... but good point.

~~Belldandy~~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.