GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Moshing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/01/03 at 09:30
Regular
I went to my first rock gig last night.

At a small club called 'The Net' in Abingdon. There were 4 bands playing -'Redifine' headlined.

It was fantastic. Real live rock. It was amazingly heavy - not the kind of stuff I'd listen to on CD, but perfect for jumping about to. There was a drummer in one of the bands - Harpie - who hit stuff really hard, with a stupid grin on his face all the time. He ruled.

Yeah....so, I moshed. Just wondering - can I do any long term damage to my brain or something?
Sat 18/01/03 at 09:30
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I went to my first rock gig last night.

At a small club called 'The Net' in Abingdon. There were 4 bands playing -'Redifine' headlined.

It was fantastic. Real live rock. It was amazingly heavy - not the kind of stuff I'd listen to on CD, but perfect for jumping about to. There was a drummer in one of the bands - Harpie - who hit stuff really hard, with a stupid grin on his face all the time. He ruled.

Yeah....so, I moshed. Just wondering - can I do any long term damage to my brain or something?
Sat 18/01/03 at 13:13
Regular
"Link to the Future"
I don't you get any side-effects from moshing. But ain't it great?

I best mosh I've ever been in is when I saw Black Label Society. By the end the insides of my trousers were lined with sweat!
Sat 18/01/03 at 13:56
Regular
I got elbowed in the face by a fat Italian guy in the mosh pit at a Sex Pistols tribute concert.

Yay me.
Sat 18/01/03 at 13:57
"Uzi Lover"
I moshed with the Lost Prophets guy standing next to me.

Not that I like him or anything...
Sat 18/01/03 at 15:01
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
We have this thing at my school called 'Battle of the Bands' for all the school bands to try and get local fame (Local paper and stuff & recruiters from local clubs) There is normally about 200 people (ish) there and the headteacher insisted in huge signed everywhere saying, "No Moshing, No Stage-diving, No Violence, No Alcohol" - Damn him. Didnt stop us mind!
Sat 18/01/03 at 15:12
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I hate smelly and sweaty who mosh in your face

Crowd surfers are c.cks though... always get kicked in the head
Sat 18/01/03 at 16:04
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
When I saw Dog Toffee play the singer jumped into the crowd (all 7 or 8 of us...) and he knocked me into the side of the stage. Then a couple of kids prett much jumoed on his back, and he swung them round... and one of their feet swung round and whacked my head, knocking it back so I smacked the back of my head against the stage...

ROCK!

;-)
Sat 18/01/03 at 16:05
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> I moshed with the Lost Prophets guy standing next to me.

You shoulda slammed him :D
Sat 18/01/03 at 22:35
Regular
"Link to the Future"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I hate smelly and sweaty who mosh in your face
>
> Crowd surfers are c.cks though... always get kicked in the head

True. I give them a punch in the back as they go over my head.
Sun 19/01/03 at 10:43
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Headbanging has been linked to brain damage.

But then, my hair is perfect for it so I'm not going to stop.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.