GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Okay, here's a Monday morning question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/01/03 at 12:36
Regular
Do you want to have kids?
Mon 13/01/03 at 16:33
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Britney Spears is a bint

I wouldn't let her have children
Mon 13/01/03 at 16:28
Regular
"That's right!"
Definitely. But only with the right person. They'll have enough disabilities coming from my DNA, so the mother had better be intelligent and good looking...

To counter "ignoring", I'll probably have one kid (better be a boy, I wouldn't know how to raise a girl, can't exactly teach her to fight) then lavish them with attention till they're about 10, then have another. Don't want just one, as all the single children I know are a little... weird. Probably stop at two, hopefully a boy, then a girl (when I have a little more experience on how not to mis-treat kids)

Also gonna wait a long time. I want to live my OWN life first, then have kids, so I'll probably be late 20s/early 30s.

Wonder if Britney Spears fancies kids yet... I'll give her a ring
Mon 13/01/03 at 16:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
No

Although this may change when I'm older

If I meet someone who wants to have a family with me then they could probably persuade me
Mon 13/01/03 at 16:11
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
No - I'm far too selfish. Wouldn't like to give up anything I currently do to accommodate them.
Mon 13/01/03 at 16:01
"High polygon count"
No. Not now, not ever.
Mon 13/01/03 at 15:58
"Darth Vader 3442321"
No! I went to the cinema yesterday and three little brats sat behind me kicking the back of my seat, eating loudly, repeating the "funny" lines and informing everyone loudly what the next plot twist is.

Their parents corrective action amounted to "shh!" and "shhhh!".

Actually now I think about it yes: my kids would have kicked the living out of those little boogers! Then I would have doubled their pocket money to show them that violence is the only solution and groom them for a career in the army.
Mon 13/01/03 at 15:54
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I want 7.
They should all have purple hair.
They should also all have yellow dungarees.
They should also also all have a pet mongoose.
They should also also also all live in a house shaped like a kettle made of treacle.

Well, perhaps not, and if I were to be serious, then I would maybe want kids. Maybe maybe. Maybe yes. Maybe no. Maybe. We'll see.
Mon 13/01/03 at 15:51
Regular
"Whatever!"
Yes - Definatley! Im 23 now so hopefully within the next 10 years!!
Mon 13/01/03 at 15:44
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yep, once I've found the right person to have them with...I think I already have, actually...

But it would help if I let her know. :D

I already know the name of my first son.

And, like YH, I'm gonna take him to play snooker as soon as he's big enough to hold a cue. Then he can go on to win the World Championship, and give me half of the profits. :D

I also wanna improve on what my Dad is like. My Dad's fantastic, I'm very lucky, but there are a couple of things I'd like to change if I was a father.
Mon 13/01/03 at 15:38
Regular
"thursdayton!"
yes, to continue my family name. but not for years and years and years.

and years.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.