GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We ALL cry"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/01/03 at 22:19
Regular
Now you gotta admit... you do feel like crying at a sad film, right?? No? You LIE! LIES!!

Ok, well if you have, what was it? I mean, most of you here are lads... obviously, but saying that you cried at a film isn't gonna make everyone here LAUGH and POINT and p*ss take at your post... then again, I think I'm wrong! :)

Well. Have you?

I did, but that's different... I'm a girl & we're 'allowed' to have unbalanced hormones and have the odd emotional hour.

Can we just see who the emotional ones are? Please? No? ... Pretty please?

For me:
I Am Sam
Pay It Forward
Moulin Rouge <--- i can't watch that any more, makes me sick & VERY emotional... go ahead. laugh. :(
Fri 10/01/03 at 18:30
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I cry at my computer.

Normally because my eyeballs are going crispy.

Films don't make me cry, they make me cringe. When it all gets melodramatic and weepy, I just think that it's being overdone and they should act properly.

A good book can do me over though.
Fri 10/01/03 at 17:48
"The Will of D."
Gabbo wrote:
> The Green Mile always does something to me.

Same here.

I also used to cry in the Lion King when Simba's father drops down from the cliff after saving Simba from the stampede.
Now since I am 15 I only nearly start crying, but I don't.
Fri 10/01/03 at 17:46
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Even worse is that I bawled at the end of the Iron Giant when the robot simply says "Superman" as he flies into the nuke.

It's a blooming kids film 'n all.
Fri 10/01/03 at 17:43
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Grix Thraves wrote:

Cuckoo's Nest is an excellent film, didn't make me cry though...

It's the ultimate act of friendship that get's me. As such I only have to hear THAT music and I'm off. In fact if I see a wash basin and a Native American in the same room together I get very emotional.
Fri 10/01/03 at 17:26
Regular
"Whatever!"
I nearly cried when Obi Wan was killed by Darth Vadar the first time I saw Star Wars!
Fri 10/01/03 at 17:05
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
The Green Mile always does something to me.
Fri 10/01/03 at 14:50
Regular
"cachoo"
Goatboy wrote:
> A couple of times.
>
> Quiz Kid Donnie Smith with his busted mouth saying "I have lots
> of love to give I just dont know where to put it" and Cruise with
> his dad.

Oh I remember now. That was a great film! I've still got a thing about it, I'm trying to get hold of it on DVD, but they turned me down in HMV...

I love the bit when they're all singing at the end... "It's not going to STOP... So just, GIVE UP" :) so sweet when the little boy sings it.

Yeah, ok.

*wanders off, singing*
Fri 10/01/03 at 14:43
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
A couple of times.

Quiz Kid Donnie Smith with his busted mouth saying "I have lots of love to give I just dont know where to put it" and Cruise with his dad.
Fri 10/01/03 at 14:40
Regular
"cachoo"
Goatboy wrote:
> Magnolia.

Did you cry at Magnolia? Which bit was that? Was it the ending when that song played and they all sang to it?
Fri 10/01/03 at 14:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"Pansy that I am" - Snuggly
"Such a ribbing" - Monkey_Man

Hur hur hur

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.