GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We ALL cry"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/01/03 at 22:19
Regular
Now you gotta admit... you do feel like crying at a sad film, right?? No? You LIE! LIES!!

Ok, well if you have, what was it? I mean, most of you here are lads... obviously, but saying that you cried at a film isn't gonna make everyone here LAUGH and POINT and p*ss take at your post... then again, I think I'm wrong! :)

Well. Have you?

I did, but that's different... I'm a girl & we're 'allowed' to have unbalanced hormones and have the odd emotional hour.

Can we just see who the emotional ones are? Please? No? ... Pretty please?

For me:
I Am Sam
Pay It Forward
Moulin Rouge <--- i can't watch that any more, makes me sick & VERY emotional... go ahead. laugh. :(
Sat 11/01/03 at 03:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Whitestripes wrote:
> Enemy of the state wrote:
>
>
> (or when the ewok died in return of the jedi, and the other ewok
> tries
> to get it up, then realises that it died...... didn't make me cry,
> but
> I thought I'd add it anyway)
>
> Hell yeah, that was very sad :(

*remembers the event*

*wells up with tears*
Sat 11/01/03 at 03:16
Regular
Enemy of the state wrote:

>
> (or when the ewok died in return of the jedi, and the other ewok tries
> to get it up, then realises that it died...... didn't make me cry, but
> I thought I'd add it anyway)

Hell yeah, that was very sad :(
Sat 11/01/03 at 03:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
God, when Ally Mcbeal finished the tears were in my eyes.

I still cant believe its all over.
Sat 11/01/03 at 03:11
Regular
"Charmless Man"
there was a few tears in my eyes when Billy died in Ally McBeal
well not when he actually died, but when Ally had to return to the office and tell them.

thats the only example I can think of

(or when the ewok died in return of the jedi, and the other ewok tries to get it up, then realises that it died...... didn't make me cry, but I thought I'd add it anyway)
Sat 11/01/03 at 02:42
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
cookie monster wrote:
> I cried when Arnold Schwarzennger lowered himself into the molten iron
> at the end of T2. It was his hand making the 'thumbs up' that swung
> the balance.

You're not alone there pal :)

And I have the DVD :D
Sat 11/01/03 at 01:32
Regular
I cried during Platoon

In fact, I didn't watch it to the end, I changed the channel. Seeing all those innocent people getting beaten and butcherd by the Americans...

I couldn't actually take it anymore
Fri 10/01/03 at 21:52
Regular
"cachoo"
The mythical Pheonix wrote:
> But I didn't cry during "The Shawshank Redemption", it's was
> some other feeling that you can't put into words.

I got a bit tearful at the bit when Brooks killed himself, the music was sad... I've noticed that some of the films mentioned here that have been cryed at, have a lot of Thomas Newman music in! Strange. Pay It Forward, Shawshank Redemtion, Forrest Gump. Hmm. Also other music he composes that have been in movies are, American Beauty, Meet Joe Black, Little Women, Road To Perdition, Erin Brockovich. Some of these are a little sad!
Fri 10/01/03 at 21:47
"The Will of D."
But I didn't cry during "The Shawshank Redemption", it's was some other feeling that you can't put into words.
Fri 10/01/03 at 21:45
"The Will of D."
I don't know how to put the way I felt during the film "The Shawshank Redemption" into words, I just can't find the right one.
I was so into it that I could watch all 3 hours and couldn't be bothered about what everyones else is doing outside of my room.
Fri 10/01/03 at 21:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I felt more angry than sad at the Green Mile

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.