GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WoW Again"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Wed 28/09/05 at 08:32
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
If you buy gold, am you likely to get banned?

I understand 1500+ gold farmers have been banned, but buyers?

Carry on with your "cheating scum" comments now, even though I haven't bought any yet, but am simply enquiring as I'm level 50+, with 20g and haven't the time to grind for weeks on end.
Wed 28/09/05 at 12:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Its unlikely they will do anything, they can't prove you paid money to recieve the gold.
Wed 28/09/05 at 11:55
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
I admit I've bought 200g. I'm not proud of it but how the hell do you go about getting a mount at Lvl 40 without some kind of financial help? It was solely for that purpose (the spare 100g is still in the bank not doing much).

Shame on me (seriously).
Wed 28/09/05 at 09:17
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Damarus wrote:
> My advice. Find something on the AH that sells well and start making
> it.

Ass. No mount for me until 60+.
Wed 28/09/05 at 08:57
Regular
Gold starts coming in quite quickly when you're level 57-59 then you kinda end up spending it at level 60 repairing in MC ^^

My advice. Find something on the AH that sells well and start making it.

On my server at the minute arcane crystals are selling for 30G and arcanite bars are going for 42G. So I can buy a crystal and transmute it making about 10G profit every two days.
Wed 28/09/05 at 08:57
Regular
If you get caught, you'll be banned instantly.

The buying and/or selling of in-game products is 100% illegal, since Blizzard own the rights to it all. They only lease the rights to you, providing you abide by the T&Cs you most probably skipped past :D

I'll admit, I've thought about it too on occasion, but right now I have no need to buy gold. I won't be buying any in the future either. I'll just borrow it from Guildies :)
Wed 28/09/05 at 08:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Aha, dealers and users, anyone?
Wed 28/09/05 at 08:32
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
If you buy gold, am you likely to get banned?

I understand 1500+ gold farmers have been banned, but buyers?

Carry on with your "cheating scum" comments now, even though I haven't bought any yet, but am simply enquiring as I'm level 50+, with 20g and haven't the time to grind for weeks on end.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.