GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dumb And dumber 2...Yes, yes."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/01/03 at 15:48
Regular
Taken from Total Film magazine:

Subtitled When Harry Met Lloyd, New Line's solution to Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels' palming off a follow-up is to go the prequal route. Set in 1986, teen nobodies Eric Christian olsen (as Harry) and Derek Richardson (as Lloyd) will play the gruesome twosome, escaping their school's special needs department so they can graduate. Troy Miller directs.
ETA: Summer 2002

Well I was excited until I saw it was neither the orignal cast or crew. Could be good, probably won't but I just hope it doesn't taint one of my favourite films. Is out this Summer (don't know if that's USA, here or both) so I would guess there's a trailer out online now or soon.
Fri 03/01/03 at 15:48
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Taken from Total Film magazine:

Subtitled When Harry Met Lloyd, New Line's solution to Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels' palming off a follow-up is to go the prequal route. Set in 1986, teen nobodies Eric Christian olsen (as Harry) and Derek Richardson (as Lloyd) will play the gruesome twosome, escaping their school's special needs department so they can graduate. Troy Miller directs.
ETA: Summer 2002

Well I was excited until I saw it was neither the orignal cast or crew. Could be good, probably won't but I just hope it doesn't taint one of my favourite films. Is out this Summer (don't know if that's USA, here or both) so I would guess there's a trailer out online now or soon.
Fri 03/01/03 at 15:50
Regular
"He's back"
film magazines always rely on rumours.

I read there was going to be a simpsons movie, and that homer had to save the world from aliens.
Fri 03/01/03 at 15:52
"Uzi Lover"
Read about this a few weeks back got really excited too, I loved Dumb & Dumber. It's my favourite film hence why I know the whole script.

I think it's gonna turn out a real flop with two young actors taking on such a big role. I mean, how can any actor go in the shoes of the characters of Harry and Lloyd and try and better them? Carey played his part so well as well as all the other main cast.

It better be good.
Fri 03/01/03 at 15:55
Regular
ETA: Summer 2002?

:c\
Fri 03/01/03 at 15:57
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
His head fell off!?
Yeah...he was pretty old.

Watched it the other week actualy.

Wish at least The Farrelly Brothers were directing...

Oh yeah and they are making a Simpsons movie...3 in fact. Don't know about the alien thing. But I heard about the movies straight from the mouth of Matt Groening when I was at Simpsons Mania.
Fri 03/01/03 at 16:00
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
DW wrote:
> ETA: Summer 2002?
>
> :c\

Expected to arrive 2003. I believe that's what it means.

The magazine also has lots on big sequals including Matrix, Star Wars, Harry potter and X-men etc. Plus small bits on Shrek 2, lots of other sequals (it's sequal special month) and American Pie 3 or 'American Wedding' as it's called.
Fri 03/01/03 at 16:02
Regular
American Pie 3 is being called American Wedding? Pfft...that sucks.
Fri 03/01/03 at 16:05
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
At the moment anyways. It's also known as American Pie 3 so could end up either way, maybe eben as 'American Pie 3: American Wedding'. But that would just suck.
Fri 03/01/03 at 16:25
Regular
"He's back"
is x-men 2 and hulk the same thing cause they gotta meet up some time or another don't they?
Fri 03/01/03 at 16:35
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
CDouch wrote:
> Oh yeah and they are making a Simpsons movie...3 in fact. Don't know
> about the alien thing. But I heard about the movies straight from the
> mouth of Matt Groening when I was at Simpsons Mania.

That's only being going around since '91. Groening consistently says he'd like to make one but can't due to being bound to be almost constantly making the TV series. All the voice actors have clauses in each new contract they do binding them to do a movie if one arises, but as yet it is only ever mentioned as something to do in the future.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.