GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is wrong with me?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/12/02 at 03:47
Regular
Well i met this nice girl online seen etc that was last year.
We had so many laughs at first we met out of the blue (she was on her bros comp) then she added me to msn for some reason, she was the one who made the move and kept on hinting me to say the L word.
I didn't cos i was scared, i am shy in RL and i didnt think i was in her league. Well it came to my old clans meet up a couple of them go to the club as most english teens do, turns out one of my clan mates had a nice :o with her, he has a GF and he's older than her but i felt betrayed cos we were so close he was also a good mate of mine. She listened to me comforted me, made me laugh.. almost destroyed my education cos i took time off to talk to her in the i didnt cos i did well in my exams this year. I go and leave my clan a couple of months after that letting all my anger out on them.
She was annoyed with me not coming to the meet up she wouldnt talk to me.
After that i didn't talk to her at all i felt betrayed.
A year on i thought i could move on, find someone else but i can't then i remember the good times i had with her and it does my head in, i still she her. Some of you might be against meeting girls, boys online but this aint the first time for me, one time somebody behind my back told a girl im too quiet she couldnt stop talking about me (i listened in to what she was saying :p) then he comes along and spoils it.
I'm only 17 but i feel so low i just want 2002 to go away.
I'm I a idiot to feel this way?
Thu 02/01/03 at 02:01
Regular
Who are u?
Wed 01/01/03 at 17:39
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
And Sniper, here's what's wrong with you:

I'll leave you to think about that one :)
Wed 01/01/03 at 17:38
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Stryke wrote:
> MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I'm sorry, could someone translate his orignal post into English?
>
> --
>
> We could do with a Sniper to English translation program.

That's another suggestion to add to the side-bar!
Wed 01/01/03 at 17:34
Regular
Better to have a stryke mallet.
Wed 01/01/03 at 15:18
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I'm sorry, could someone translate his orignal post into English?

--

We could do with a Sniper to English translation program.
Tue 31/12/02 at 18:14
Regular
You know Grix a load of stuff is the back of my mind the way i acted on this forum 2/3 years ago... was stupid then i went and left my best ever clan after letting all my anger out on all the clan mates i known for 2 years. That was stupid but i was 15/16 then and 17 has made me wiser i think I'm nearly 18 in 3 months cant wait the more wiser i get the better.
If i think something is right for me i cant let it go.
Tue 31/12/02 at 18:06
Regular
Mmm... maybe that thought in the back of your head is just what you want, not what they are. And if you truly believe that thought in the back of your head is exactly who they are, then you're a fool to let it go by.

All the same, life does seem to go far too fast. Everyone moving and all... people arguing, generally being unable to truly communicate.

Ah well. If you can find someone you really can truly communicate to though, congratulations, you're good for life. There's nothing like a friend.
Tue 31/12/02 at 18:05
Regular
I have a good feeling about 2003... arsenal winning more trophies, me celebrating my 18th and maybe even getting back to some old mates and gals :p
Tue 31/12/02 at 18:01
"possibly impossible"
People try to go places too fast these days, the pressure of society I suppose. The problem is that if you don't then someone else may decide to cut in.

You have to ask that if they were so easily turned, then perhaps they weren't the one for you? Communication is difficult in these situations, but do try to talk to her about it all.

Oh, and it takes you ages to get over someone. Sometimes you just seem to have them in the back of your mind forever, but don't let it stop you getting on with your life.

Good luck in 2003.
Tue 31/12/02 at 17:42
Regular
Basically i liked her but she went and :o with a good mate that was in my clan that was last year tho.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.