GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is wrong with me?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/12/02 at 03:47
Regular
Well i met this nice girl online seen etc that was last year.
We had so many laughs at first we met out of the blue (she was on her bros comp) then she added me to msn for some reason, she was the one who made the move and kept on hinting me to say the L word.
I didn't cos i was scared, i am shy in RL and i didnt think i was in her league. Well it came to my old clans meet up a couple of them go to the club as most english teens do, turns out one of my clan mates had a nice :o with her, he has a GF and he's older than her but i felt betrayed cos we were so close he was also a good mate of mine. She listened to me comforted me, made me laugh.. almost destroyed my education cos i took time off to talk to her in the i didnt cos i did well in my exams this year. I go and leave my clan a couple of months after that letting all my anger out on them.
She was annoyed with me not coming to the meet up she wouldnt talk to me.
After that i didn't talk to her at all i felt betrayed.
A year on i thought i could move on, find someone else but i can't then i remember the good times i had with her and it does my head in, i still she her. Some of you might be against meeting girls, boys online but this aint the first time for me, one time somebody behind my back told a girl im too quiet she couldnt stop talking about me (i listened in to what she was saying :p) then he comes along and spoils it.
I'm only 17 but i feel so low i just want 2002 to go away.
I'm I a idiot to feel this way?
Fri 03/01/03 at 20:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I wonder if he returned with the girl or not.
Fri 03/01/03 at 19:37
Regular
I doubt even he knows if it was for 5 years, that's a hell of along time to be lost.
Fri 03/01/03 at 18:14
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Where did you go?
Fri 03/01/03 at 14:37
Regular
When I was young-ish I went out with this girl for five years. :c\
Fri 03/01/03 at 14:30
Regular
I've had at least 5 girls interested in me nothing happened... 6 including when i was v young....
Fri 03/01/03 at 13:36
Regular
"Festivus!"
At least you girl interested in you, or speaking to you. Me? I've had 2 girlsfriends in my whole life. The first one was an ugly bint, and I only went out with to stop her asking me out every 5 minutes. The second 1 cheated on me a week after we started going out.

I don't even have the nerve to talk to girls that i like. I sit next to one in about 3 classes and all I have said to her all year is 'Hello' and 'Can I borrow your rubber'. I'm that pathetic.

I talk to her on the Wb every now and then, and jump up to see if it is her when anybody logs on MSN, but I think I've scared her away with my mannerisms and stupid chatter.

I haven't even had a Kiss. i rarely go out, and when I do, It is only to play football.

What I really need to do is start going to the Cinema more, with my mates. I like that, and they are the only people (minus family) I feel a home with. Otherwise I feel like I am putting on a show to people to make me look weird.

You see, when you have got a weight problem like mine, you've got to put a mask on to draw attention away from your obvious problems, and to make you a lot more likeable.

When you are thin, you don't have that problem. You notice how thin people usually are the most popular people? because they abuse the strange people, the ones with more problems than themselves. They think they have more power than them, and on a mental side, they do. They are on a higher stance and have the ability to make peoples lives hell.
#

I think my lack of confidence around girls is all based around my 'mask'. I'm afraid to show my true self, because, if I do, I think they'll recognise who I am, a fat yorkshire man in the middle of manchester.

Yes, i do have a personailty. A caring one which is willing to help people out (ask DW about the Christmas issue), but girls nowadays don't want that stuff. Girls want people who have got an attitude, people who are out going, people who are in fashion - Popular people.

It's not even like the girl who I fancy is that nice. It's her personality that I like. The way she laughs when shes told a joke, the way she rolls her eyes when she heres something stupid, the way she talks, her little mannerisms - She my perfect girl.

My mates don't know I like her either. the only people that d are me and Gerrid (and you now of course). I'm scared to tell them in case they go and tell her and she laughs in my face.

The mask I have put on myself has ruined me. On the outside it looks like I am a weird little teenager, wanting to be an outcast and wanting to dance and joke all the time. On the inside I am a shy little soul who wants nothing more than somebody who loves him as much as he loves them.
Fri 03/01/03 at 13:21
Regular
er-no wrote:
I didn't think I was in her league, she is like the Premier and I must be Doctor Martin's.

:cD

I laughed out loud when I read that. Brilliant.
Fri 03/01/03 at 13:04
Regular
I think this girl is probably a character from CounterStrike or whatever else Sniper and his clan of UberNerds do with their time.
Fri 03/01/03 at 08:51
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Are you an idiot? Nope; you're simply not in full control of yourself. Women (or men if one is that way inclined) can do that to you, and BOY does it suck at times! Just roll with it for now. It may not seem so at the time, but things do improve. Oh, and try not to be a slave to your shyness.
Fri 03/01/03 at 04:41
Regular
Okay i will tidy it up tomoz cos it was late then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.