GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is wrong with me?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/12/02 at 03:47
Regular
Well i met this nice girl online seen etc that was last year.
We had so many laughs at first we met out of the blue (she was on her bros comp) then she added me to msn for some reason, she was the one who made the move and kept on hinting me to say the L word.
I didn't cos i was scared, i am shy in RL and i didnt think i was in her league. Well it came to my old clans meet up a couple of them go to the club as most english teens do, turns out one of my clan mates had a nice :o with her, he has a GF and he's older than her but i felt betrayed cos we were so close he was also a good mate of mine. She listened to me comforted me, made me laugh.. almost destroyed my education cos i took time off to talk to her in the i didnt cos i did well in my exams this year. I go and leave my clan a couple of months after that letting all my anger out on them.
She was annoyed with me not coming to the meet up she wouldnt talk to me.
After that i didn't talk to her at all i felt betrayed.
A year on i thought i could move on, find someone else but i can't then i remember the good times i had with her and it does my head in, i still she her. Some of you might be against meeting girls, boys online but this aint the first time for me, one time somebody behind my back told a girl im too quiet she couldnt stop talking about me (i listened in to what she was saying :p) then he comes along and spoils it.
I'm only 17 but i feel so low i just want 2002 to go away.
I'm I a idiot to feel this way?
Fri 03/01/03 at 04:36
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Im confused. I tried to read it but... err... sorry...
Fri 03/01/03 at 04:30
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I'm sorry, I'm confused. What's your clan?

As in online gaming clan... been in it for 2 years i think before i left them on bad terms.
Fri 03/01/03 at 04:29
Regular
i aint a geek... not the sort that drools over overclocking .... etc.
2003 will be GOOD cos of me making it good.
Fri 03/01/03 at 01:04
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Give in to the Geek side. Realise that girlfriends are nothing more than a continually irritating drain on your wallet.

Then realise that you're a sad loner with a horrendous record with women and slip into a manic depression for a while.

No, Damn, I'm describing me again aren't I...
Fri 03/01/03 at 00:59
Regular
I'm sorry, I'm confused. What's your clan?
Fri 03/01/03 at 00:42
Regular
"cachoo"
§n][peŽ wrote:
> I'm only 17 but i feel so low i just want 2002 to go away.

Well, 2002 has gone now! So hopefully 2003 will be better for ya =)
Thu 02/01/03 at 04:05
Regular
NO she had a one off :o with a clan mate... he has a GF and is 22 she is 18 now :S im 17
Thu 02/01/03 at 03:54
Regular
"bing bang bong"
From what I can gather, she flirted with you a lot before you found out she was dating another clan member. You got mad, and now you haven't talked to her for a year, and you're still hung up over her?

I'm going to be really harsh here - get real, and get over it. You thought you had something 'special' going, you thought you and her were 'different'. Well you weren't different - while she was flirting with you, she was flirting with the rest of the clan as well, and she chose one of them over you probably because he was the first to say the 'L' word she was trying to beat out of you. The privacy afforded online means people can be incredibly fickle, I've seen it more often than not. Added to that is that she's a 16 year old girl, and 16 year old girls don't know nearly as much as you may reckon about relationships, and specifically about not ripping guys hearts out and flushing them down the toilet. Girls aren't born with any more knowledge about sex and relationships than boys are, and to assume a naive, inexperienced young lady with 10 or so young men interested in her isn't going to end up hurting a lot of people is wrong. Something else you may not know about women, is that a lot of them actively enjoy being chased, and some regard mens feelings as expendable for this cause. All men may be b*stards, but by God all women deserve it.

Getting your head all tangled up with a relatively young girl on the internet is guaranteed to end in tears, specifically yours.
Thu 02/01/03 at 03:37
Regular
er-no translation:
What I'm i on about? :p
Thu 02/01/03 at 03:28
Regular
"everyone says it"
Original Post Translated:

Well, I am here to tell you a tale, just over twelve months ago I met this girl online, at the time I couldn't tell if she was a girl or not. Anyways, it was completely out of the blue, I was situated at my brothers computer and she added me onto her contact list on msn.

I am shy in real life, I hide behind trees in the park if someone is approaching and tend to not talk to anyone. I didn't think I was in her league, she is like the Premier and I must be Doctor Martin's.

A little while after that, I went to a clan's meeting. I was in a superb clan full of people who stare at computer screens and twitch their way through life. One of the dudes in the clan had a very attractive girl with him. It was her! I got very angry and left clan, spitting on their computer screens was how I took my revenge. I then put cheese in their toaster because it stinks when you use it.

Now? Twelve months on I felt I could move on but no. I still think about her panties and I want them. They were red.

Some of you may be against meeting freaks from online.

One time I knew this girl who couldn't stop talking about me, then a mate said I hide behind trees in parks and spoiled it.

I am only seven and I want 2002 to go away.
I'm I a idiot to feel this way?

(Don't you think the last sentence captures the piece beautifully)?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.