GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BEST OF 2000 - OPINIONS PLEASE!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/12/00 at 13:55
Regular
Well, it was one hell of a year! The Dreamcast went from strength to strength, the PS2 came...and went and we saw a glimpse of the future with the Nintendo Gamecube and the Microsoft Xbox. But want we want to know is, what were your highlights? What were your favourite gaming moments from the year 2000? Bung them all in here and tell everyone what kind of year you had and you could win the game of your choice, every day! See http://Gameaday.co.uk for more details. Happy reminiscing!
Sat 30/12/00 at 23:34
Regular
Hi!

my highlight of 2000 was to hear about a Man, threatening a Woman and her child in America. He held them to gun point til they handed over their PS2. Shocking! heh!

Also Perfect Dark, Rare have brought a PC graphics+ Goldeneyes playabilty FPS, to the N64! Its a shame I had to pay an extra £30 for an expansion pak!

My downer of 2000! is Sony not producing enough PS2's so.......does anybody knows anyone whos selling a Dreamcast????????
Sat 30/12/00 at 22:38
my best gaming experience and what made me a true fan of the psx was MGS gotta be i was heart broken when i found out the special missions wouldnt work on the PS2 :(
Sat 30/12/00 at 22:31
My best gaming moment was when I first played Deus Ex ( with thanks to Grix for telling me how great it was). But I recently got a ps2 with timesplitters which has the best mutiplayer ever!
Sat 30/12/00 at 13:23
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
You might get to see Snow White too, I've heard that Disney really outdid themselves with that one.

(Disney make cartoons).
Fri 29/12/00 at 19:59
Regular
We had a WHSmith until recently, too. Not entirely sheepy, mind.

I am building a cinema.

Yes. On my own.

...Don't look at me like that.

(Humm.)

Well. Maybe I'm not building my very own cinema, but we are petitioning for one. Perhaps we'll be able to see all the new films when they come out. We in Pembroke eagarly anticipate release of the sequal to Terminator. Apparently it's got really good CGI in it.
Fri 29/12/00 at 18:10
Regular
Close, we do have a WoollyWorths though.
Fri 29/12/00 at 18:09
Regular
I don't live anywhere near pembroke. Sheepworths, Sheepsmiths? I bet you have those.
Fri 29/12/00 at 18:02
Regular
When are we going to see ANY shop in Pembroke.

(I am not including the current fare of Sheep U Like and Sheep-R-Us, they don't count.)
Fri 29/12/00 at 16:05
Regular
When are we going to see a Special Reserve shop in Pembroke? We've waited for so long...
Fri 29/12/00 at 14:44
NOTE TO ALL CONTRIBUTORS:

If you're in the vicinity of a Special Reserve shop in the next couple of weeks, you may well hear your 'Best of 2000' contribution on our in-store radio station 'Upwire FM'. That goes for other contributions as well - listen out, fame and recognition beckons!

Danny

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.