GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Bargain Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/10/08 at 17:21
Regular
"I like turtles"
We have one purely for games.So here is one for any non console related bargains.Please feel free to add.
Page:
Mon 06/07/09 at 16:37
Regular
"I like turtles"
It was £3.98 this morning mate.Obviously a mis-price.

Yep,looks like it was : Here
Tue 07/07/09 at 11:13
"possibly impossible"
Thought that might be the case.

Shopto has Ghostbusters Blu-ray for £9.99
Tue 07/07/09 at 20:21
Regular
"I like turtles"
Underworld Trilogy Blu Ray Boxset £17.99 : Here
Wed 08/07/09 at 18:07
Regular
"I like turtles"
Clearance sale on @ Argos.Browse items : Here

Some really good bits & bobs in there,worth a look guys.
Wed 08/07/09 at 19:39
Regular
"I like turtles"
Another from The Hut's summer sale

Starship Troopers Trilogy Blu Ray Boxset £9.73 : Here

Reckon these will sell out really fast.
Thu 09/07/09 at 16:17
Regular
"I like turtles"
This seems cheap to me.

Polaroid PoGo Digital Instant Mobile Printer £24.95 : Here

Its a portable printer that prints pictures from your mobile phone via bluetooth.

Specs :

· Completely Mobile
· Inkless (Yes Zero INK!)
· Runs off Li-ion rechargeable battery
· Prints sticky back Photos in 60 Seconds
· Prints are dry to touch & waterproof as soon as they come out!
· Printer comes complete with Li-ion Battery, recharger, 9V mains adaptor, one pack of paper.
· H=120mm, W= 72mm, D= 23.5mm
· Weight: 8oz
· Prints approx 20 prints per full charge.
· BlueTooth (class 2) OPP, USB 2.0 (Full - Speed 12 MBPS)
· 60 seconds per print, from send to share, for average sized images (20 seconds to transmit & render, 40 seconds to physically print).
· Photo Size 50mm x 76.2mm, sticky backed.

Bluetooth Printing From Your Mobile Phone

Here is the really clever part, how about printing wirelessly using Bluetooth from your mobile phone? Take a snap on your camera mobile phone, connect your phone with the Polaroid PoGo Instant Mobile Printer using Bluetooth and wirelessly print your photos. Amazing!

Sticky Backed Prints
Each PoGo print is a handy 2" x 3" with no white borders. Not only that but if you want to you can peel the back off and stick your pictures anywhere you like. Perfect for the fridge, the album or even to wear as a badge! A handy sized print to carry with you.

60 Seconds Printing Time
Watch as your photos print in under a minute from the simply breathtakingly small Polaroid PoGo Instant Mobile Printer! The little time it takes to print a photo enables you to print more copies of your favourite photo and share it with your friends immediately!

Pictbridge Printing
The PoGo even has a USB connection so that you can conveniently plug in your digital camera, connect via Pictbridge using a USB cable and print off your snaps. Right before your eyes!

Rechargeable Battery
The latest in rechargeable lithium-ion battery technology. Charge fully or just charge for 5 minutes to print only a couple of pictures. Don't worry about losing power - the fully-charged battery will produce up to 15 prints.

Seem to be much much expensive than this elsewhere,don't know if they are any good though ?.
Fri 10/07/09 at 15:42
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Thank you so much Pete_21 for the heads up. Just been on Argos website and grabbed myself a copy of Trauma Centre: New Blood for just a fiver!

There's also the Pikmin for the Wii for only £10 and Wii Speak for a little under £15. Good value there so check it out.
Fri 10/07/09 at 15:58
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
pete_21 wrote:
> Another from The Hut's summer sale
>
> Starship Troopers Trilogy Blu Ray Boxset £9.73 :

Thats actually noit a good deal, the last two are not worth a single penny. I honestly would not pay 1p if someone offered it.

I would pay a tenner for the first alone however, but you can pick this up alone for like £3 in any "bargain bin"

Such a shame about the last two :(
Fri 10/07/09 at 16:13
Regular
"I like turtles"
Warhunt wrote:
> pete_21 wrote:
> Another from The Hut's summer sale
>
> Starship Troopers Trilogy Blu Ray Boxset £9.73 :
>
> Thats actually noit a good deal, the last two are not worth a
> single penny. I honestly would not pay 1p if someone offered it.
>
>
> I would pay a tenner for the first alone however, but you can
> pick this up alone for like £3 in any "bargain
> bin"

Where have seen the first one for £3 on Blu Ray ?.Cheapest price in the UK is £12.95 @ My Memory and there fetching around £8 second hand on eBay at the moment.I would love the chance of a copy for that price if anyone sees one.Agree about the sequels though,they were s***e !.
Fri 10/07/09 at 16:14
Regular
"I like turtles"
Ghost Killer wrote:
> Thank you so much Pete_21 for the heads up. Just been on Argos
> website and grabbed myself a copy of Trauma Centre: New Blood for
> just a fiver!
>
> There's also the Pikmin for the Wii for only £10 and Wii
> Speak for a little under £15. Good value there so check it
> out.

No problem mate ! :)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.