GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Bargain Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/10/08 at 17:21
Regular
"I like turtles"
We have one purely for games.So here is one for any non console related bargains.Please feel free to add.
Page:
Mon 22/06/09 at 08:42
"possibly impossible"
Watchmen Directors Cut

Not so much a bargain as a recommendation if you're thinking of picking up the Blu-ray, as the UK release is just the theatrical version.
Thu 25/06/09 at 07:04
Regular
"I like turtles"
Bit of a random bundle this,but still very good value for money.

Windows Vista OEM 32 bit,Kaspersky Internet Security and a 19'' HD ready LCD TV/DVD combo £138 : Here

Can see these being bought just to split up and sell on eBay.

Ebuyer take Paypal as well.
Thu 25/06/09 at 11:43
Regular
"I like turtles"
Some cheap TV's in Richer Sounds VIP sale : Here
Thu 25/06/09 at 13:59
"possibly impossible"
Richer Sounds has some great customer support too. I like going in there to browse.

Well worth looking at a 5 year guarantee they do as well when buying something like that.
Thu 25/06/09 at 21:44
Regular
"I like turtles"
Yeah,totally agree.Richer Sounds are top notch.Their assistants actually know what their selling.Currys and PC World should try it sometime ! :)

Apparently Tesco are selling their own brand (Technika I think they are called) Blu Ray Players for £69.97 instore.I doubt it will be the greatest quality piece of AV kit but what the hell,its a Blu Ray player for £70.Might do for the spare room ?.Paid nearly £300 for my Panasonic player less than a year ago.Its very good,but it cost 4 times as much as this ! :0
Fri 26/06/09 at 08:35
"possibly impossible"
Play.com sale.

Seagate Expansion 1.5TB External USB Desktop Hard Drive £99.99
A pretty good price for a huge capacity. Plenty of other offers on the sale too.
Sun 05/07/09 at 09:25
Regular
"I like turtles"
X Men Quadrilogy Blu Ray Boxset Pre-order £29.39 : Here

Out October 19th.Includes X Men,X Men 2 ,X Men Last Stand & X Men Origins : Wolverine.Not bad at £7.34 per film.
Sun 05/07/09 at 09:42
Regular
"I like turtles"
pb wrote:
>
> Watchmen Directors Cut

>
> Not so much a bargain as a recommendation if you're thinking of
> picking up the Blu-ray, as the UK release is just the theatrical
> version.

DVDWorld USA are listing this as being instock and region free (all Warner titles have been to date) : Here

Think your right pb,it looks like the UK is only getting the theatrical cut of this film.I know some people really liked this,most of these seem to have read the graphic novels.I have not and found it to be a boring,overlong and bloated mess of a film.May be worth renting it first for anyone who hasn't seen it ?.
Mon 06/07/09 at 07:46
Regular
"I like turtles"
Not sure if this is going to be of use to anyone but it is cheap if you fancy a bit of Kylie in HD ! :)

Kylie Minogue Kylie Live X2008 £3.89 Blu Ray : Here

Its out July 27th.
Mon 06/07/09 at 16:06
"possibly impossible"
pete_21 wrote:
> Not sure if this is going to be of use to anyone but it is cheap
> if you fancy a bit of Kylie in HD ! :)
>
> Kylie Minogue Kylie Live X2008 £3.89 Blu Ray :
> Here
>
> Its out July 27th.

Think you missed the 1 off, it's £13.98! Unless Amazon did when they first put the item up...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.