GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Bargain Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/10/08 at 17:21
Regular
"I like turtles"
We have one purely for games.So here is one for any non console related bargains.Please feel free to add.
Page:
Sun 05/02/12 at 19:12
Regular
"I like turtles"
Not impressed at all with Netflix TBH. Aside from the quality issue (Das Boot had horrific PQ) I also find the choice of titles available on there pretty restrictive. There were 4 films that we (as a family) wanted to watch and none of them were available on Netflix and some studios seem to be missing altogether. Reminder set in my phone to cancel my membership before I start getting billed, I'll take the cashback though.
Sun 05/02/12 at 14:28
"possibly impossible"
I find Netflix pretty good. The kids have watched quite a few titles on the iPad 2 and Apple TV through it.

Netflix on Apple TV is pretty good quality too and easy to navigate.
Sun 05/02/12 at 13:11
Regular
"I like turtles"
For those of us who think Netflix is crap but would be quite happy to take their money, simply join and leave the player running minimized on your PC. I did it yesterday with Das Boot (great film but I've seen it before) and The English Patient, that's my required 5 hours done.
Fri 03/02/12 at 17:23
Regular
"I like turtles"
Quidco are offering £15 cashback when you subscribe to the Netflix 30 day free trial. Read on another forum that you have to view at least 5 hours worth of material to qualify though. I did the Lovefilm free trial a few months ago and got the cashback even though I cancelled the subscription on the last free day. Offer expires 29th of this month.
Wed 01/02/12 at 14:59
Regular
"How Ironic"
Don't talk about Back to the Future. I've developed a habit over the past year of singing the theme tune outloud in public. It can really be quite embarrassing, especially when the person doesn't know BTF. I don't even notice myself doing it until a friend responds "Why are you singing Back to the Future?"
Wed 01/02/12 at 08:27
Regular
"I like turtles"
Yeah, the Back To The Future box set is a great deal.

The (non-extended) LOTR trilogy BD box set is the same price if anyone fancies that. Never actually seen any of them myself (or Harry Potters for that matter), don't do wizards.
Tue 31/01/12 at 22:43
"possibly impossible"
If you're looking for a new Bluray box set, you should check out Back To The Future at £11.99 on Play.com

Great value for a great trilogy.
Mon 16/01/12 at 08:59
Regular
"I like turtles"
pb wrote:
Continuing Pete's memory theme:

Had a shock when I read this, thought I'd died!

Good deal for a branded 16GB class 6 card, this certainly does seem to have been a very popular thread.

over the past the past 3 days anyway! :)
Mon 16/01/12 at 07:22
"possibly impossible"
Continuing Pete's memory theme:

Play.com deal; sandisc Ultra 16GB micro SDHC card (class 6, so pretty fast) £13.35

Can be used with a USB adaptor as a USB Stick.
Sun 15/01/12 at 23:22
"possibly impossible"
Every collection will suffer from not including a film that isn't made yet.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.