GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DW calls out Stone Edge."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/12/02 at 16:23
Regular
“DARE YOU…DEAD DDT”. DEAD STAR HITS! Chants of “You suck” can be heard, as DW struts to the ring, closely followed by The Rat (Allardini) and Crusher (Tazz). He dives beneath the bottom rope and heads straight for the turnbuckle, where he taunts the fans.

He grabs an Official SRW mic. “What up peopleeeeeee?” The crowd boo. DW is in the ring smirking. He has something on his mind. “WHAM! Dead End. 1…2…3! RIA has lost the LightCAW Title! And why did he lose it? Cos of me..? HELL NO. He was beat by the better man. All I did was get payback. Stone Edge won fair and square.” The crowd have mixed reactions over DW’s last comments. “Without further ado, ladies and gentlemen…the NEW LIGHTCAW CHAMPION…STONNNNEEEEE EDGEEEEE!”

“Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’ Yeah”. Stone Edge glamorously walks out from the back, with his newly won title around his waist. He steps up the stairs and into the ring.

“DW…I think it’s fair to say that I wouldn’t have won without you. You may say I’m a winner, and yes, I am, but if you hadn’t laid the Dead End into RIA, I may have lost. After all, he was going to use the ropes for leverage, just like he did against you. That’s why I feel I need to repay you. How? DW…consider me not only the NEW LIGHTCAW CHAMPION…BUT ALSO THE NEWEST MEMBER OF DOA! DW…more importantly, I am now your new tag team partner.”

The rest of DoA run to the ring to join their teammates.

The Rat takes the mic. “Stone Edge, it is an honour to have the NEW LIGHTCAW CHAMPION in our team. I know I’ll be happy to be your first challenger for the gold.”

Stone Edge glares at The Rat. DW shines the LightCAW Title up, and then takes his mic back.

“He may be the LightCAW Champion…but we’re together for one reason only! Them Tag Titles! We will get our hands on them, need it be in a normal single match or a Tag Team Ladder in a Cell match.”

DoA each climb a turnbuckle and taunt the crowd, whilst Dead Star plays them out.

So, Stone Edge joins DoA. Ant, who’s PPV is next? If someone already has it, can I claim the next available slot? Oh, and sorry about the crap length, trying to type it straight onto SR is hard. Excuse any spelling or grammar errors. Please feel free to add your own wrestlers to this promo. I especially want Ant's, Jet's, Starlight's and Congie's CAW's to reply with promos in this topic.
Thu 19/12/02 at 21:12
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
[email protected]

Now, im off to look for this post...
Thu 19/12/02 at 21:18
Regular
Jericho15 wrote:
> Now, im off to look for this post...

"Oh Staffies. I need help. No, really..."

Site Bugs
Thu 19/12/02 at 21:35
Regular
"I like cheese"
DW...this isn't because I put you in a triple threat title match, is it? :D

Anyway, I hope you can still do the next PPV, and we'll spend the next month or so trying to keep you here. {:) Well, at least to this forum, because you rule man.
Thu 19/12/02 at 21:39
Regular
Ant wrote:
> DW...this isn't because I put you in a triple threat title match, is
> it? :D

Yeah, it so totally is. ;c)
>
> Anyway, I hope you can still do the next PPV, and we'll spend the next
> month or so trying to keep you here. {:) Well, at least to this forum,
> because you rule man.

No, I don't rule. I'll stay here, I'll do a PPV and I'll see what happens there.
Thu 19/12/02 at 21:40
Regular
"I like cheese"
DW wrote:
> No, I don't rule. I'll stay here, I'll do a PPV and I'll see what
> happens there.

Heh, okay then.

Your PPV will rule though. :D
Thu 19/12/02 at 21:42
Regular
Ant wrote:
> Your PPV will rule though. :D

No, not really. It will have two or three decent matches! :cD There will be two main events. That's about it really.
Thu 19/12/02 at 21:49
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
DW, give Big Show a match please! He hasn't had an SRW match yet! :)
Thu 19/12/02 at 21:58
Regular
JAE, it's simple. Brock hadn't been used by SRW until a month back. I made a promo, and within two weeks he was given a title shot! Do a promo or two, get him in a feud with Brock and we could have another main event at the PPV. That'll be three main events...CAW Tag Team Title, SRW Title and HardCAW Title.
Thu 19/12/02 at 22:51
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
DW, you may not believe me but I do know exactly how you feel. I am renowned for having zero self-confidence and feeling like I don't fit in.

So, you get a few people saying that everything you post is rubbish. In my eyes, everything I post is rubbish. A year ago, I would never have posted what I had thought of a PPV or a particular wrestler but this forum, the WWE forum, is different. I doubt you will find another place which will give you the same sense of friendship that abounds here.

Of course, everyone has to make decisions for themselves but I would never dream of leaving this place because although I don't get the recognition I feel my topics deserve, I know that there are people who will read it and give an honest opinion on it.

Your contribution to this forum has impressed me.
Fri 20/12/02 at 13:07
Regular
So maybe the people who say our posts are crap are the real 'crap posters'. Your posts rule. You won GAD for an amazing Hardcore match. The reason I do crap posts is cos of the people who say I do crap posts. I could improve should they let me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.