GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DW calls out Stone Edge."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/12/02 at 16:23
Regular
“DARE YOU…DEAD DDT”. DEAD STAR HITS! Chants of “You suck” can be heard, as DW struts to the ring, closely followed by The Rat (Allardini) and Crusher (Tazz). He dives beneath the bottom rope and heads straight for the turnbuckle, where he taunts the fans.

He grabs an Official SRW mic. “What up peopleeeeeee?” The crowd boo. DW is in the ring smirking. He has something on his mind. “WHAM! Dead End. 1…2…3! RIA has lost the LightCAW Title! And why did he lose it? Cos of me..? HELL NO. He was beat by the better man. All I did was get payback. Stone Edge won fair and square.” The crowd have mixed reactions over DW’s last comments. “Without further ado, ladies and gentlemen…the NEW LIGHTCAW CHAMPION…STONNNNEEEEE EDGEEEEE!”

“Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’ Yeah”. Stone Edge glamorously walks out from the back, with his newly won title around his waist. He steps up the stairs and into the ring.

“DW…I think it’s fair to say that I wouldn’t have won without you. You may say I’m a winner, and yes, I am, but if you hadn’t laid the Dead End into RIA, I may have lost. After all, he was going to use the ropes for leverage, just like he did against you. That’s why I feel I need to repay you. How? DW…consider me not only the NEW LIGHTCAW CHAMPION…BUT ALSO THE NEWEST MEMBER OF DOA! DW…more importantly, I am now your new tag team partner.”

The rest of DoA run to the ring to join their teammates.

The Rat takes the mic. “Stone Edge, it is an honour to have the NEW LIGHTCAW CHAMPION in our team. I know I’ll be happy to be your first challenger for the gold.”

Stone Edge glares at The Rat. DW shines the LightCAW Title up, and then takes his mic back.

“He may be the LightCAW Champion…but we’re together for one reason only! Them Tag Titles! We will get our hands on them, need it be in a normal single match or a Tag Team Ladder in a Cell match.”

DoA each climb a turnbuckle and taunt the crowd, whilst Dead Star plays them out.

So, Stone Edge joins DoA. Ant, who’s PPV is next? If someone already has it, can I claim the next available slot? Oh, and sorry about the crap length, trying to type it straight onto SR is hard. Excuse any spelling or grammar errors. Please feel free to add your own wrestlers to this promo. I especially want Ant's, Jet's, Starlight's and Congie's CAW's to reply with promos in this topic.
Wed 18/12/02 at 19:17
Regular
DW hears what Scotty Dogg has to say, and walks back out to the stage.

"Scotty...you are a fighting champion, no? Maybe me and you should lock up in the ring right now. Maybe we should get a referee, and slug it out for that piece of crap you have around your waist. Maybe we should..."

WHAM! DW knocks Scotty Dogg down with the mic. DW is assaulting Scotty Dogg. He gets Scotty up, and drags him down the rampway. DW pushes Scotty in the ring, and goes under to get some weapons. He throws the trashcan into the ring. DW climbs back into the squared circle and picks up the trashcan. CRASH! DW smashes it over the head of Scotty Dogg. Scotty is bleeding! His head imprint is clearly visible in the trashcan. DW gets another mic and puts it to his mouth.

“Coward, huh? If I attack Cong Man, I am a coward! Hell yeah, I agree. He’s a legend. BUT…this legend has outstayed his welcome.”

DW struts up the rampway towards Cong Man, in his new commentating position. He goes face to face with this icon. DW stares at Congie, before throwing a right fist towards his face. BLOCK! WHAM! Cong Man has busted DW wide open with the TV monitor. The helpless superstar has just stunned the crowd, and more importantly DW. The sight of his blood does nothing but anger DW. DW drags Cong Man out of his wheelchair, and puts his head between his legs (no dirty thoughts please folks). He’s setting him up for a Dead DDT. DW raises his arm in the air, and taunts the crowd.

I’ll leave it there so that Scotty can intervene. Scotty, don’t make it so you whoop my asss so much it puts me out of action for many months. Just maybe ruff me up a little, and then perhaps leave it for me to carry on. Then I could do the same, and leave it for you to carry on! Maybe we could have a nice big fight here!
Thu 19/12/02 at 11:47
Regular
"..."
*Thinks* Is this the longest promo ever?
Thu 19/12/02 at 16:17
Regular
Very possibly. I think we've had them longer before :cD

Someone needs to end it soon. I say we all gang up on Scotty Dogg heh.
Thu 19/12/02 at 16:35
Regular
"I like cheese"
Wait! Look! It's The Elements again!

Jetster has grabs Scotty Dogg, lies him in the ring, and goes to the top rope where he nails his trademark Elbow Drop!

Reaver (Ant) meanwhile grabs DW from behind, and delivers an awesome REVERSE BRAINBUSTER ON THE OUTSIDE!

He turns to face Cong Man, and the crowd cheer as they remember the mighty rivalry thesr too have. They stare each-other down for a bit, before Reaver (Ant) grabs a microphone, a little flourished.

"Okay, here's the way it's gonna happen! And this is final, because I am the only guy here who makes matches! When we come back in the New Year, Eclipse will debut with two awesome matches. RawIsAndy (Starlight) has given me three huge Dairy Milk bars, and in return I have given him his rematch for the LightCAW Title against new champion Stone Edge (DW.)"

The crowd aren't too sure what to think about this!

"And Scotty Dogg...you've been getting rather involved lately, haven't you? Interfering in the LightCAW Title match, defending the HardCAW Title, and you're even out here now. Well, since you so obviously want to be in a big match, how about on the first Eclipse of the new year you defend that HardCAW Title, whether or not you wil the Hell In A Cell match. It will be hardcore rules, and you'll be defending it against DW..."

The crowd respond excitedly, they wanna see that!

"...and Jetster."

But now they're booing again!

"That's right...in a triple threat. However, I'm a fair man. IF you win the HardCAW Title at all during the match DW...and if Stone Edge successfully beats RIA once again, then you can have your shot at our CAW Tag Team Championships...excuse me, but I have some business to attend to now. Namely...a dump." Reaver (Ant) runs backstage in search of a toilet, leaving us in the knowledge that RIA will face Stone Edge for the LightCAW Title, and Scotty Dogg will face off against DW and Jetster in a triple threat HardCAW Title match! Don't miss the first Eclipse of the year!
Thu 19/12/02 at 18:15
Regular
DW slowly makes it too his feet, and picks up his mic.

"Reaver. REAVER! THAT'S IT! I've had enough of this big screw job. That's why I have made this fatal decision! YES...SRW has gone too far! Triple Threat?! Whassupwitdat?!?! Anyway, I feel I should now announce that as of the 1st February, I am indefinatly joining EdgeWrestling! Yes, I am leaving SRW for EW! That means, I can still appear on Eclipse and the PPVs...but you don't pay my wages, EdgeWrestling do. That also means that I can appear on their weekly show too!"

DW's music blasts through as he heads for the arena exit!

Yes, this is true. I am skanking SR for the Edge Forums. I've had enough of this place. I'd still like to keep DW in his upcoming matches, and I'd still like to do the January PPV if possible. I'll still visit the WWE forum whenever I get the chance. I'll miss you guys. :') Cya around. If you want my new MSN addy, ask me on my old one and I'll add you.
Thu 19/12/02 at 18:18
Regular
And look! During all of this, Scotty has been working his way back up! The crowd deafen the arena as Jetster and DW wonder what the hell is going on...DOUBLE DOG BOTTOM...WHAM!

Scotty grabs the Mic... "Look Reaver, before you go and have a ****..."

*The crowd start the chants of Scottys name after that last comment.*

"Maybe i don't want to put my belt on the line to some undeserving jobbers! Let these two fight it out first to prove who is worthy, then i will fight one of em...Or *Scotty points at Jetster*... your pal gets it!"
Thu 19/12/02 at 20:37
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Keep Rollin', Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'..Stone Edge is Back!! He walks out onto the ramp and puts a microphone to his mouth..

Totally ignoring Scottys (Figo) comment just then, Jabroni starts to speak..

"So let me get this straight..DW, you're leaving SRW? Whatsupwitdat?! You can't leave SRW!! We have just formed the greatest team of all time! What are you doing?! Ah, I suppose thats a stupid question...As of the 1st of February, you're ditching SRW and that means that you're DITCHING DoA! You can't do that! I don't understand all this crap. EXPLAIN AGAIN DAMMIT!!!"

STD looks at Stone Edge from the ring..He doesn't look happy with this disturbance of his question...
Thu 19/12/02 at 20:46
Regular
Honestly JAE, I hate this place. Everybody thinks my posts are pointless crap, my spoofs are crap, my matches are crap. Everything I do irs crap. I've joined Edge Forums now. I'll still be at SRW, but indefinatly, meaning I can take out my wrestler whenever I want. I want to be part of SRW but can't, as I am unable. Sorry dude...just as everything was getting exciting. Maybe I could stay with WWE forum only. Then I could post my other stuff on Edge forums.
Thu 19/12/02 at 21:06
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yeah, make sure you keep posting in the WWE forum at least. Everything you post ain't crap! Who made you want to leave SR for Edge forums anyways?

+ DW, Add me on your new MSN!! :D
Thu 19/12/02 at 21:10
Regular
What's ya addy? [email protected]?

Anyway, what done it was in Site Bugs. I idioticly posted about another shop and a complaint I had. Then I appologised for posting such crap. Still, people like Sheepy felt the need to say it was a crap, and typical from me sorta post. It píssed me off so much!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.