GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DW calls out Stone Edge."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/12/02 at 16:23
Regular
“DARE YOU…DEAD DDT”. DEAD STAR HITS! Chants of “You suck” can be heard, as DW struts to the ring, closely followed by The Rat (Allardini) and Crusher (Tazz). He dives beneath the bottom rope and heads straight for the turnbuckle, where he taunts the fans.

He grabs an Official SRW mic. “What up peopleeeeeee?” The crowd boo. DW is in the ring smirking. He has something on his mind. “WHAM! Dead End. 1…2…3! RIA has lost the LightCAW Title! And why did he lose it? Cos of me..? HELL NO. He was beat by the better man. All I did was get payback. Stone Edge won fair and square.” The crowd have mixed reactions over DW’s last comments. “Without further ado, ladies and gentlemen…the NEW LIGHTCAW CHAMPION…STONNNNEEEEE EDGEEEEE!”

“Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’ Yeah”. Stone Edge glamorously walks out from the back, with his newly won title around his waist. He steps up the stairs and into the ring.

“DW…I think it’s fair to say that I wouldn’t have won without you. You may say I’m a winner, and yes, I am, but if you hadn’t laid the Dead End into RIA, I may have lost. After all, he was going to use the ropes for leverage, just like he did against you. That’s why I feel I need to repay you. How? DW…consider me not only the NEW LIGHTCAW CHAMPION…BUT ALSO THE NEWEST MEMBER OF DOA! DW…more importantly, I am now your new tag team partner.”

The rest of DoA run to the ring to join their teammates.

The Rat takes the mic. “Stone Edge, it is an honour to have the NEW LIGHTCAW CHAMPION in our team. I know I’ll be happy to be your first challenger for the gold.”

Stone Edge glares at The Rat. DW shines the LightCAW Title up, and then takes his mic back.

“He may be the LightCAW Champion…but we’re together for one reason only! Them Tag Titles! We will get our hands on them, need it be in a normal single match or a Tag Team Ladder in a Cell match.”

DoA each climb a turnbuckle and taunt the crowd, whilst Dead Star plays them out.

So, Stone Edge joins DoA. Ant, who’s PPV is next? If someone already has it, can I claim the next available slot? Oh, and sorry about the crap length, trying to type it straight onto SR is hard. Excuse any spelling or grammar errors. Please feel free to add your own wrestlers to this promo. I especially want Ant's, Jet's, Starlight's and Congie's CAW's to reply with promos in this topic.
Mon 16/12/02 at 16:23
Regular
“DARE YOU…DEAD DDT”. DEAD STAR HITS! Chants of “You suck” can be heard, as DW struts to the ring, closely followed by The Rat (Allardini) and Crusher (Tazz). He dives beneath the bottom rope and heads straight for the turnbuckle, where he taunts the fans.

He grabs an Official SRW mic. “What up peopleeeeeee?” The crowd boo. DW is in the ring smirking. He has something on his mind. “WHAM! Dead End. 1…2…3! RIA has lost the LightCAW Title! And why did he lose it? Cos of me..? HELL NO. He was beat by the better man. All I did was get payback. Stone Edge won fair and square.” The crowd have mixed reactions over DW’s last comments. “Without further ado, ladies and gentlemen…the NEW LIGHTCAW CHAMPION…STONNNNEEEEE EDGEEEEE!”

“Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’ Yeah”. Stone Edge glamorously walks out from the back, with his newly won title around his waist. He steps up the stairs and into the ring.

“DW…I think it’s fair to say that I wouldn’t have won without you. You may say I’m a winner, and yes, I am, but if you hadn’t laid the Dead End into RIA, I may have lost. After all, he was going to use the ropes for leverage, just like he did against you. That’s why I feel I need to repay you. How? DW…consider me not only the NEW LIGHTCAW CHAMPION…BUT ALSO THE NEWEST MEMBER OF DOA! DW…more importantly, I am now your new tag team partner.”

The rest of DoA run to the ring to join their teammates.

The Rat takes the mic. “Stone Edge, it is an honour to have the NEW LIGHTCAW CHAMPION in our team. I know I’ll be happy to be your first challenger for the gold.”

Stone Edge glares at The Rat. DW shines the LightCAW Title up, and then takes his mic back.

“He may be the LightCAW Champion…but we’re together for one reason only! Them Tag Titles! We will get our hands on them, need it be in a normal single match or a Tag Team Ladder in a Cell match.”

DoA each climb a turnbuckle and taunt the crowd, whilst Dead Star plays them out.

So, Stone Edge joins DoA. Ant, who’s PPV is next? If someone already has it, can I claim the next available slot? Oh, and sorry about the crap length, trying to type it straight onto SR is hard. Excuse any spelling or grammar errors. Please feel free to add your own wrestlers to this promo. I especially want Ant's, Jet's, Starlight's and Congie's CAW's to reply with promos in this topic.
Mon 16/12/02 at 16:24
Regular
Damn. I kinda mucked up with the other DoA guys. Pfft.
Tue 17/12/02 at 20:21
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Not bad...apart from "I think its fair to say that I wouldn't have won it without you.". That isn't really Stone Edges style but if it gets him into DoA then..I suppose its ok!

:)
Tue 17/12/02 at 21:18
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
*Replying in acknowlegment of promo*

(I'm not part so I'll stay out of it.)
Tue 17/12/02 at 21:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
"My Sacrifice..." Reaver (Ant) and Jetster, the SRW and CAW Tag Team Champions are here!

"So, new LightCAW Champion, eh? You've made an impact here Stone Edge (Jericho15)...beating up the Cong Man. I've had a lot of battles with him, and trust me, he'll make you pay...but that's another story. You two are a tag team now? Interesting..."

"Hey DW," Jetster calls, "remember when Reaver beat you, and sent your @ss flying out of SRW? And then you came crawling back, pleading...and we let you?"

DW stares back, stonily faced.

"I bet you do," Reaver continues, "and you two...you're just two more victims of The Elements. Must go now, we have a Tag Title defence to prepare for."

The Elements leave to a chorus of boos!
Tue 17/12/02 at 21:45
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Stone Edge and DW look at each other a bit confused then as The Elements walk out of the arena, DW brings a microphone to his mouth..

"Jetster, I trust you to bring up the past! That was a long time ago. When our teams meet for those titles of yours..We'll see whose "pleading" then!! You'll be pleading to us that we allow you a re'match!! You see, that was a long time ago..Nothing like that will EVER happen again!"

Stone Edge brings a microphone to his mouth..

"Nicely said DW! I have no doubt that we will have those tag-team titles around our waists within one month!! It will only take that long because we are going to need to prove ourselves before we get a shot!"
Wed 18/12/02 at 12:04
Regular
"..."
During this whole promo, The Cong Man, sitting in his colour commentary position, is silent...staring a hole through all those involved.
Wed 18/12/02 at 18:17
Regular
"Who Let Da Dogs out!?" And look who has arrived, HardCAW Champion Scotty Dogg. He grabs a Mic...

"Speaking of sending people out of SRW, Who did i send out of here again??

"DW!!!"

"Thats right, well that just says it all really...Who Let that damn dog out!?"
Wed 18/12/02 at 18:29
Regular
In the ring, DW replies to Scotty Dogg's comments.

"Scotty, we've had our fair share of ups and downs. Hell, I put up one heck of a fight in the Buried Alive match. Scotty, I think you fear me. Yeah, that's right. You, Reaver and Jetster, you all fear me. Stone Edge is LightCAW Champion. You fear me as I am a threat for that HardCAW title. Reaver, I know you like challenges. That's good, as I have one for you. How about, next week on Eclipse, Stone Edge defends his newly won title against Jetster, whilst Scotty Dogg defends his HardCAW title against me, DW. What do you say to that Reaver? And...if I win that title, even for five seconds, and Stone Edge retains his title, DoA (SE and DW) get a number one contenders match the second SRW week into 2003. The winner of that match goes to the next PPV to face the champs. C'mon Reaver. You're pride is on the line. If you say no, it proves you have no belief in Jetster. If you say no, you know that at the next PPV, we'll give you a run for your money. If you say no, you know we'll be out to get you."

DW looks up the rampway to Cong Man, who is sitting in the commentators position.

"If you say no, you may be the crippled one sitting there next week!"

DEAD STAR PLAYS AS DOA walk to the back, staring down Scotty Dogg.
Wed 18/12/02 at 18:33
Regular
"Wait a damn minute, I've only just defended the damn thing. Im not putting my belt on the line unless you can become the No.1 Contender for it. And if you touch Cong, then your a coward for attacking a defenseless man, just like your pal Stone Edge already is!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.