GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DW calls out Stone Edge."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/12/02 at 16:23
Regular
“DARE YOU…DEAD DDT”. DEAD STAR HITS! Chants of “You suck” can be heard, as DW struts to the ring, closely followed by The Rat (Allardini) and Crusher (Tazz). He dives beneath the bottom rope and heads straight for the turnbuckle, where he taunts the fans.

He grabs an Official SRW mic. “What up peopleeeeeee?” The crowd boo. DW is in the ring smirking. He has something on his mind. “WHAM! Dead End. 1…2…3! RIA has lost the LightCAW Title! And why did he lose it? Cos of me..? HELL NO. He was beat by the better man. All I did was get payback. Stone Edge won fair and square.” The crowd have mixed reactions over DW’s last comments. “Without further ado, ladies and gentlemen…the NEW LIGHTCAW CHAMPION…STONNNNEEEEE EDGEEEEE!”

“Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’ Yeah”. Stone Edge glamorously walks out from the back, with his newly won title around his waist. He steps up the stairs and into the ring.

“DW…I think it’s fair to say that I wouldn’t have won without you. You may say I’m a winner, and yes, I am, but if you hadn’t laid the Dead End into RIA, I may have lost. After all, he was going to use the ropes for leverage, just like he did against you. That’s why I feel I need to repay you. How? DW…consider me not only the NEW LIGHTCAW CHAMPION…BUT ALSO THE NEWEST MEMBER OF DOA! DW…more importantly, I am now your new tag team partner.”

The rest of DoA run to the ring to join their teammates.

The Rat takes the mic. “Stone Edge, it is an honour to have the NEW LIGHTCAW CHAMPION in our team. I know I’ll be happy to be your first challenger for the gold.”

Stone Edge glares at The Rat. DW shines the LightCAW Title up, and then takes his mic back.

“He may be the LightCAW Champion…but we’re together for one reason only! Them Tag Titles! We will get our hands on them, need it be in a normal single match or a Tag Team Ladder in a Cell match.”

DoA each climb a turnbuckle and taunt the crowd, whilst Dead Star plays them out.

So, Stone Edge joins DoA. Ant, who’s PPV is next? If someone already has it, can I claim the next available slot? Oh, and sorry about the crap length, trying to type it straight onto SR is hard. Excuse any spelling or grammar errors. Please feel free to add your own wrestlers to this promo. I especially want Ant's, Jet's, Starlight's and Congie's CAW's to reply with promos in this topic.
Sat 21/12/02 at 20:53
Regular
MikeAll wrote:
> DW, what is Edge forums and what makes you think it will be better
> than here? But I can't really criticise as I mainly post on
> motorsportforums.com but that's becuase I'm not really interested in
> WWE anymore. SRW still rules though.

www.edge-online.com. Click Forum. It is generally better. The discussion is far more serious, there's hardly any spammers and the people there respect your views. I only come here for SRW. I do look and sometimes post in the other forums, but now I'd rather stay at the Edge.
Sat 21/12/02 at 16:44
Regular
"I like cheese"
Quick update:

Matches for the next Eclipse:

SRW LightCAW Championship Re-Match:
Stone Edge (Jericho15) (c) vs RawIsAndy (Starlight)

SRW HardCAW Championship Triple Threat Match:
Scotty Dogg (Figo) (c) vs DW vs Jetster

Other news:

DW is considering his future, Jetster is confident he will be the victor, Reaver has run out of toilet paper and Cong Man just stood up out of his wheelchair and challenged Stone Edge!

This topic is insane. :D
Sat 21/12/02 at 16:39
Regular
"I like cheese"
Reaver (Ant) is on the TitanTron! All hell is breaking loose!

Reaver looks worried!

"I thought I'd sorted all this out! Cong Man...what the hell are you doing out of your chair!? You want Stone Edge in the ring!? I thought you were never getting back in the ring dammit!"
Sat 21/12/02 at 16:30
Regular
"..."
Cong Man finally hauls himself back into his wheelchair, grabs a mic lying randomly on the ground and rolls himself to the stop of the stage.

"RIGHT, THAT IS IT!!!"

Cong stand up, picks up his wheelchair and throws into the front row!!!

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS RUBBISH!!!
I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS DAMN CHAIR!!!
AND I WANT STONE EDGE IN THAT RING!!!"

Cong storms off, the movement in his leg still visibly impaired by a gigantic knee brace.
Sat 21/12/02 at 15:05
Regular
"Where's SR?"
DW, what is Edge forums and what makes you think it will be better than here? But I can't really criticise as I mainly post on motorsportforums.com but that's becuase I'm not really interested in WWE anymore. SRW still rules though.
Sat 21/12/02 at 13:59
Regular
"One More Chance"
The Fink stops Jetster as he skips happily backstage.

Fink: Jetster, I have to ask you, how do you feel about your huge HardCAW triple threat title match coming up at the first SRW Eclipse of the New Year?

Jetster: Well, there is nothing I love more than a HardCAW title match with DW and Scotty Dogg, apart from playing strip poker with Reaver of course. You see, me and Reaver have had a lot of history with DW, I mean we did kick him out of SRW and make him beg to come back *looks smug* and Scotty Dogg? Well let’s just say I’ll enjoy turning his pretty boy face into…well dog’s danglies.

Fink: So, you reckon you have a good chance of winning then?

Jetster: Of course. When you’re in a match where any thing goes you will always have a fighting chance. Also when a title is on the line it gives me more motivation. All three of us are going to go out there looking at it as a CAW heavyweight title match because the match has such big implications. Either way I’m going to go out there and fight like I have never fought before, I owe Reaver a lot and this is the perfect way to pay him back and put another piece of gold round my waist.

Fink: Now If DW wins and Stone Edge also wins his title defence you and Reaver must defend your CAW tag team titles against that partnership. If they do end up winning, do you think you and Reaver will be able to successfully defend your titles?

Jetster: Well first off they wont win their matches so the match wont take place but in the very unlikely chance they do, well me and Reaver are fully prepared to give them one hell of an a*s whooping, Element style. Reaver and I have beat many teams including Da Animalz and The System Fighters, basically we have beaten every team there is. So beating DW and Stone Edge will just be another notch on the belt as it were.

Now if you don’t mind Fink, Reaver has run out of toilet paper.

*Jetster hurries of with Andrex in hand*
Fri 20/12/02 at 13:07
Regular
So maybe the people who say our posts are crap are the real 'crap posters'. Your posts rule. You won GAD for an amazing Hardcore match. The reason I do crap posts is cos of the people who say I do crap posts. I could improve should they let me.
Thu 19/12/02 at 22:51
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
DW, you may not believe me but I do know exactly how you feel. I am renowned for having zero self-confidence and feeling like I don't fit in.

So, you get a few people saying that everything you post is rubbish. In my eyes, everything I post is rubbish. A year ago, I would never have posted what I had thought of a PPV or a particular wrestler but this forum, the WWE forum, is different. I doubt you will find another place which will give you the same sense of friendship that abounds here.

Of course, everyone has to make decisions for themselves but I would never dream of leaving this place because although I don't get the recognition I feel my topics deserve, I know that there are people who will read it and give an honest opinion on it.

Your contribution to this forum has impressed me.
Thu 19/12/02 at 21:58
Regular
JAE, it's simple. Brock hadn't been used by SRW until a month back. I made a promo, and within two weeks he was given a title shot! Do a promo or two, get him in a feud with Brock and we could have another main event at the PPV. That'll be three main events...CAW Tag Team Title, SRW Title and HardCAW Title.
Thu 19/12/02 at 21:49
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
DW, give Big Show a match please! He hasn't had an SRW match yet! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.